T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Not sure if it is a bug, or something I did, but the newest build with redioactive, I could not use the female combat forms. They did not show up in the fights. Hope someone with an answer and a fix for this, sees this.
I have reproduced the error in the base-game. The "unstable" buttons are blocked due to a base-game coding error. An "if" needs to be an "elif". The button is drawn by Polymorph and then overwritten with a blank by Kinesis (does not matter if Billy has the power or not).

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there a specific action I need to take to trigger Stephanie's fetish sex scene like how Maggie's triggers while cleaning?

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
i can't get the last one, i get the harry potter marathon but even if i'm at home almost every afternoon, it doesn't show up, the 4 to 7 scenes happen quite often though, shouldn't it happen only once ?
Make sure you got every jealousy scene at least once. Tuesday and Thursday are good days to test it. Just save while you're still in school and then go home. It's RNG and it's not a one time thing.
Is there a specific action I need to take to trigger Stephanie's fetish sex scene like how Maggie's triggers while cleaning?
You're probably talking the "Maggie needs cleaning too scene". As far as I know Stephanie doesn't have such one. You get her fetish scenes only when you have sex with her.

Last edited:

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
The Benefits like for example Leadership Love or Leadership Favor or Mental Love, Natural Social Love and so on, that are they good for? Where can I see how many I have?

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
The Benefits like for example Leadership Love or Leadership Favor or Mental Love, Natural Social Love and so on, that are they good for? Where can I see how many I have?
There's no easy answer to this as all of them have multiple benefits. It's a pretty complex game and if you're not afraid to dig into it I highly recommend to read the wiki. This guide give the fastest way to see most of the scenes:
You can see your stats on your profile page on the top of the screen. The tutorial explains all that though.

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
Make sure you got every jealousy scene at least once. Tuesday and Thursday are good days to test it. Just save while you're still in school and then go home. It's RNG and it's not a one time thing.
okay, i try to get all the scenes once more, so i reseted mom (i didn't any other solution to remove brainwipe) but now i don't remember what setting i need to have on her, i suppose i need to erase her familial ties and make her love me but is there something else ?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
okay, i try to get all the scenes once more, so i reseted mom (i didn't any other solution to remove brainwipe) but now i don't remember what setting i need to have on her, i suppose i need to erase her familial ties and make her love me but is there something else ?
Brainwipe is a setting on Billy, not the girls. Open the mind control power and it is the lower right icon. It looks like an empty head if brainwipe is off and a head with a brain inside if it is on.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
To activate the jealousy scenes, both women must find Billy sexually attractive so both must be insane or have family ties active.

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
You must have removed taboo('She is related to you, not that it matters anymore') for both mom and sis.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ethanblizzard

May 14, 2018
i cant find the walk around school button anymore was it removed? I had to start playing from the beginning if it is important somehow. Please help

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
i cant find the walk around school button anymore was it removed? I had to start playing from the beginning if it is important somehow. Please help
Walk around school button? I've been playing since 0.29 and I've never seen such a thing.

What is it you are attempting to do?

To get to school, either walk of take a bus to one of the two black location markers on the map. The other one is a coffee shop.
To interact with areas inside the school once there, click on a category icon and the pick the specifc class or function you want to attend for the period.

Last edited:

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
On some contacts it says that i appear to be blocked right now... can i do something about this?
You have pissed off the contact -- either through anger or fear. One causes them to stop talking to you the other causes them to block your phone, I can't recall which is which.

Reduce either their fear or anger (check their stats in the phone to see which one is high). You can use either a Psychsism power or apologize (the first icon in negative interactions).

f951488

Aug 29, 2017
Can someone tell me at what stage of completion school content is? I remember dev said that once he's done with school he can finally do more "superhero" stuff.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Can someone tell me at what stage of completion school content is? I remember dev said that once he's done with school he can finally do more "superhero" stuff.

It seems very close to done. All the girls can be interacted with. Many/most have all secondary types of interactions complete (fetish conversations, fetish sex, obsession, nymphomania, etc.). The wiki has the most recent . It looks like the next big thing is a story arc that takes Billy through the school.

Note that the dev is working 2 out of 3 months on superpowered so I think that dev plan covers his hopes for the year.

Reactions: f951488

f951488

Aug 29, 2017
It seems very close to done. All the girls can be interacted with. Many/most have all secondary types of interactions complete (fetish conversations, fetish sex, obsession, nymphomania, etc.). The wiki has the most recent . It looks like the next big thing is a story arc that takes Billy through the school.

Note that the dev is working 2 out of 3 months on superpowered so I think that dev plan covers his hopes for the year.
Thanks! Dev plan post pretty useful. It seems like in 3 months school characters will be done (some Chelsea content left) and then attention will be shifted to school storyarch.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes