deluges

Dec 28, 2018
For anyone who was dumb like me, you can only go to logistics in the mornings by having your mom drive you. It's in the upper left part of the map.... so much... time... wasted.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
For anyone who was dumb like me, you can only go to logistics in the mornings by having your mom drive you. It's in the upper left part of the map.... so much... time... wasted.
You can fly there once you've got the power.
Plus it's a good way to build up reputation, by flying everywhere once you've got it maxed so it costs 5 energy per flight.

batanegra

May 8, 2017
does anyone can help me with samantha+kelly fetish? i did all the question but don't know how to proceed because i never play after the "old save don't work anymore" because i hate the grinding and didn't have the patience to play (not anymore if you can tell) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
does anyone can help me with samantha+kelly fetish? i did all the question but don't know how to proceed because i never play after the "old save don't work anymore" because i hate the grinding and didn't have the patience to play (not anymore if you can tell) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Samantha: do the questions then you should get an opportunity to lunch with her. Eat lunch with her a few times.

Kelly: do the questions then skip class and work out with her a few times.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
You can fly there once you've got the power.
Plus it's a good way to build up reputation, by flying everywhere once you've got it maxed so it costs 5 energy per flight.
What was screwing me was I didn't know you could only go before school... so I was in December before I had a job :(

fssntuff

Sep 15, 2018
So, can't locate my original post, so providing update in this one:

Fetish Content Unlocking:

To get to the individual portions, you have to get three successes with small favor questions,
and three success with large favor questions. To move from small to large you will no longer have
option of asking personal questions. The same with large favor.

Once you have those success, each has a different "trigger" for getting fetish unlocked.

Denise, you have to (1) rough kiss her, (2) finger her, (3) force oral.

Mary, you have to use social interactions, then discuss recent news. This triggers her exhibitionism.
You do this three times.

Nikki, you choose social interactions and jogging. You will get the "new route" tag and she will oogle
the freshmen girls. Again, three times and it will trigger her fetish. You only get "young looking" if you
do not have Allie corrupted and inhibition low. Once Allie is there, you can choose between two options in fetish
scene with Nikki.

Mom, you choose social interactions and coffee. Once she puts barista in place. Her Dominatrix fetish will trigger.

Sister, you choose social interactions and online shopping. Again three times will trigger her Trans fetish.

Allie, once through small and large favor questions, choose social interactions and recent news. This will trigger her Anal Princess fetish.

Samantha, once through the favors, you will get a radio link at lunch for talking with Sam. You have to do it three times, so three separate days. This will unlock her Oral Fixation fetish.

Kelly, after three small and large favors passed, you have to do large favor for work out. She will do yoga sessions. Again three separate days and this will unlock her Anonymous Sex fetish.

Su Lynn, will update when I finish her content. Yet again, three small, three large favors. Take her shopping three times to sex shop this will unlock her
Restrained Cumslut.

Cheers,
Fssntuff

P.S. Just a FYI for those being frustrated getting final unlocks of Fetish content. Corruption and Inhibition levels are also benchmarks. For Kelly's Anonymous Sex Fetish, she can NOT be locked to Billy only. Billysexual will prevent it from advancing. The mark seems to be about 35 plus for Corruption, I can not find any specifics for Inhibition, but it does not hurt.

Last edited:

CosmosCookie

Feb 19, 2018
So, can't locate my original post, so providing update in this one:

Fetish Content Unlocking:

To get to the individual portions, you have to get three successes with small favor questions,
and three success with large favor questions. To move from small to large you will no longer have
option of asking personal questions. The same with large favor.

Once you have those success, each has a different "trigger" for getting fetish unlocked.

Denise, you have to (1) rough kiss her, (2) finger her, (3) force oral.

Mary, you have to use social interactions, then discuss recent news. This triggers her exhibitionism.
You do this three times.

Nikki, you choose social interactions and jogging. You will get the "new route" tag and she will oogle
the freshmen girls. Again, three times and it will trigger her fetish. You only get "young looking" if you
do not have Allie corrupted and inhibition low. Once Allie is there, you can choose between two options in fetish
scene with Nikki.

Mom, you choose social interactions and coffee. Once she puts barista in place. Her Dominatrix fetish will trigger.

Sister, you choose social interactions and online shopping. Again three times will trigger her Trans fetish.

Allie, once through small and large favor questions, choose social interactions and recent news. This will trigger her Anal Princess fetish.

Samantha, once through the favors, you will get a radio link at lunch for talking with Sam. You have to do it three times, so three separate days. This will unlock her Oral Fixation fetish.

Kelly, after three small and large favors passed, you have to do large favor for work out. She will do yoga sessions. Again three separate days and this will unlock her Anonymous Sex fetish.

Su Lynn, will update when I finish her content.

Cheers,
Fssntuff

P.S. Just a FYI for those being frustrated getting final unlocks of Fetish content. Corruption and Inhibition levels are also benchmarks. For Kelly's Anonymous Sex Fetish, she can NOT be locked to Billy only. Billysexual will prevent it from advancing.
Hello, I finished Samantha's questions weeks ago but still no lunch together. I tried both Socialize and Eat Lunch buttons several times but no luck. Something wrong with me?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fssntuff

Sep 15, 2018
Hello, I finished Samantha's questions weeks ago but still no lunch together. I tried both Socialize and Eat Lunch buttons several times but no luck. Something wrong with me?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Most likely it is corruption and inhibition levels, her corruption has to be above 25. I don't see anything for cheerleader reputation. I pretty much have corrupted and reduced inhibition on almost all at this point. It is the Socialize button that gives her radio button.

iiRise

Aug 24, 2018
Does anyone have a guide to the Jealousy Scenes, i cant seem to get passed the Sister entering your room after school section.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
i can start kelly's mision, anyone know how i can do that?
From my walkthrough:

Kelly's mission (Cheerleaders)

Requirements: some combat experience (10? wins), alignment > =60 Starts when Kelly approaches you between periods.

Step 1: Notice the guy in the hall.
Step 2: Notice the guy again at lunch.
Step 3 Be patient and manually go sleep at night (i.e. don't run missions or patrol at night -- click on the Zzzz button). Eventually, Kelly will call you and arrange an after school ambush.

Choose the selfie option.

batanegra

May 8, 2017
From my walkthrough:

Kelly's mission (Cheerleaders)

Requirements: some combat experience (10? wins), alignment > =60 Starts when Kelly approaches you between periods.

Step 1: Notice the guy in the hall.
Step 2: Notice the guy again at lunch.
Step 3 Be patient and manually go sleep at night (i.e. don't run missions or patrol at night -- click on the Zzzz button). Eventually, Kelly will call you and arrange an after school ambush.

Choose the selfie option.
i already read it, but i have more than 10 fights win and didn't start
i need to be without any club mission?
EDIT PD: Done it, Club mission in the way, thnks man (again):p

Last edited:

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
i already read it, but i have more than 10 fights win and didn't start
i need to be without any club mission?
EDIT PD: Done it, Club mission in the way, thnks man (again):p
Need 30 points total in crime fighting before the event starts. You get 1 point for calling it in, and 2 points if you fight and win. So a minimum of 15 fights.
It can be combined with working security at school - Drugdealer gives 1 point for failed extortion and 2 for demanding, and another event involving 'Freshman' gives 2 points as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: IdarksoulsI

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Yeah, the grinding is little to much, even with the radioactive mod and adding charm as often as possible.

I would love to see in the smartphone to switch between the girls with arrow buttons (keyboard) or arrow icons (mouse). So it is possible to go through them, without leaving the screen and enter the screen of the next girl.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes