Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I have another college character being worked on in the background, but I personally will not be working on another character once Chelsea and Terri are done until the school storyline is finally finished. So there will be a slight break in character development, while I add in more plot, combat encounters, and story.

batanegra

May 8, 2017
does any mod work with the nympho and obsessive states? making the scenes created by them to appear? or at least up the probability to occur?

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Quick memory jog needed. What actions drive up Grade score? Going to class once a day isn't cutting it. School Study sessions aint doing it. Everytime I check the profile it remains at 66...4 points lower than it started.

Sep 17, 2017
Quick memory jog needed. What actions drive up Grade score? Going to class once a day isn't cutting it. School Study sessions aint doing it. Everytime I check the profile it remains at 66...4 points lower than it started.
Study in your room at least three times a week, or get the critical success in class a couple times. I forget the exact number of points earned between those toward study before it supercedes maintenance and moves to improving the grade, but that should be enough to at least maintain a consistent grade each week. More is obvious better.

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Critical success results in 1 study point. You'll receive teacher's praise for that one (it is not just about answering all questions correctly, or not failing to pay attention). It is rather rare, unless you play with the GetLucky mod (or mods that incorporate GetLucky).

Self-study at home is 2 points, if you have accumulated 5 or fewer points in the week thus far. Study at college is 3 points, and being tutored is 3 points as well. Being tutored costs a fair bit of money though.

Grades decay by 6 points a week naturally. Some powers (Enhanced Senses 2 and Mind Control 2) give a point in Book Smarts, which reduces the natural decay of grades by 1 point per week. So if you have those two powers the decay will be just 4 points a week.

Your grades (seen on your report card) get updated every Friday morning.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019

Take a quicklook at my walkthrough for a complete description of the grade mechanic.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Is there something planned in this year for Danni? Will she be one of the college girls? Will we see some contents of her in this year or will we need to wait more?

Anymo_V

Mar 17, 2019
Is there something planned in this year for Danni? Will she be one of the college girls? Will we see some contents of her in this year or will we need to wait more?
To your questions 1.No 2.Dont know 3.wait for more content of her
See OP under Future Development Plans

View attachment 62948

Overview:
SuperPowered is a RPG game made with Ren'py. In the game, you play as Billy, a young man still living with his mom. At the very beginning of the game, Maggie (his mother) buys Billy his first superpower. Because money is tight, he doesn't have much of a choice, she's getting him X-ray vision. Before the process begin, the nurse who's gonna give him the shot has to test him to see if he's compatible. As it turns out, he is but there's something else. Unlike most people, who can only receive a very limited number of those shots, Billy seems to have the uncanny ability to absorb an unlimited amount of them. Thanks to this, he could become the most powerful of them all but in order to achieve this level of power, he must be careful. In a world where almost everyone can buy powers, anyone could be a potential threat.​

Thread Updated: 2019-07-16
Release Date: 2019-07-11
Developer: Night City Productions - -
Censorship: No
Version: v0.35.04
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Cheat Mods/Commands:

Future Development Plans:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED
Compiled with latest stable version of Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Console is enabled, in game press SHIFT+O
Thanks to Passion3D

Patches: -
Extras: - - SFC Mod - Radioactive Mod
Thanks @Wistil for the link

View attachment 62949 View attachment 62950 View attachment 62951 View attachment 62952 View attachment 62953 View attachment 62954 View attachment 62955 View attachment 62956 View attachment 62957 View attachment 62958 View attachment 62959 View attachment 62960

Reactions: Birulei

Myles2

Apr 10, 2018
Danni is part of Phase 2, which is when I'll focus on the characters that are in the game but have no content yet. Phase 2 starts when the school is finished.
Huzzah. It seems like you have a really solid base of a game. One somewhat weird issue, is it intended for suppress justice to still give negative alignment on the more "forceful" actions? Just from the descriptions I took it as another version of brainwipe. That instead of the victim having no memory, they just blame themselves instead of you. *shrugs*

Reactions: chumlord

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
No, it's a lot more "puppeteerish" Than that. People are incapable of talking to the authorities about you, but it does not change thier perspective regarding you. So imagine calling the initiative, but suddenly your throat locks up, or you involuntarily hang up the phone. It's less insidious, but a lot more oppressive.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes