data299tn

Jan 13, 2019
How to get the fastest physical points? I used global points for training but now I need more global points? In the tutorial, it is said that it is necessary to take the protection work to increase the attraction, the protection work needs 6 physic points
1566756934766.png

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
How to shorten? I tried but train with mom only increased fitness but not physical gain?
The only way to raise the base stats is through High Intensity Training at The Initiative. I don't recommend working on them early in your career -- the influence costs look OK to begin with, but quickly grow into a huge sink. I tend to get a single point before completing all power purchases -- the largest competing influence sink -- and then turn my attention to stats.

data299tn

Jan 13, 2019
I watched the tutorial, it said:
" Check back with the Logisitics Division periodically when you have a lot of Global or Logistics influence and upgrade your jobs (or get new ones). The Teacher's Aid job will give you free Logistics influence if you mind control her for it. Alternatively you can sex her up instead.
You already have enough to upgrade the Teacher's Aid job once so do that right away."

How to do so? I went to Logisitics Division but saw only the job and pay? Someone help?
1566886129565.png

Jonnykid

Jul 14, 2018
data299tn, i don't know anything about job upgrading.
Maybe it's about career building? Janitor, security etc

chumlord

Apr 3, 2018
" Check back with the Logisitics Division periodically when you have a lot of Global or Logistics influence and upgrade your jobs (or get new ones). The Teacher's Aid job will give you free Logistics influence if you mind control her for it. Alternatively you can sex her up instead.
You already have enough to upgrade the Teacher's Aid job once so do that right away."

How to do so? I went to Logisitics Division but saw only the job and pay? Someone help?
View attachment 383095
You need mind control. The crit on that job let’s you mind control her. The second mind control rank let’s you get a blow job the third you can fuck her. Also if you get her quest on tuesdays when the club Meets if you have control over her billy uses her to entertain the boys.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019

There's a second screen at Logistics that controls increasing pay. It's icon looks like dollar bills and is on the left of the "Temporary Logisitics Division Screen" text. The window you're showing is accessed from an icon that looks like a briefcase on the right of the same text.

data299tn

Jan 13, 2019
How to use Lust + Love Overload? I use and they say something is missing (with sis and sis still can't love greater than 20)

Mind control 3 and 2 what's the difference? I have mind control 2 and I see the menu is open? Someone help?

BeeGee

Apr 26, 2018
How to use Lust + Love Overload? I use and they say something is missing (with sis and sis still can't love greater than 20)

Mind control 3 and 2 what's the difference? I have mind control 2 and I see the menu is open? Someone help?
The difference between Mind Control 2 and 3 is the max amount of control you can have (60 and 100, respectively) and access to more advanced mindcrafting options.

Drakce

Mar 14, 2018
I do not know if it is fixed or not, but I have found bug in neighborhood watch patrol
more willpower you have the better chance for successful patrol - with no shenanigans
negative impact form willpower is calculated:

if player.willpower == 100:
$ var2 = 0
elif player.willpower >= 80:
$ var2 = 1
elif player.willpower == 60:
$ var2 = 2
elif player.willpower >= 40:
$ var2 = 3
elif player.willpower == 20:
$ var2 = 4
elif player.willpower > 0:
$ var2 = 5

I think there is bug instead >= it is == for 60 and 20
also when will power is zero what is modifier?
in my opinion when willpower is 0 than there should be no chance no mattere how small to do successful patrol

Pescadaman

Nov 16, 2018
Didn't the F95 forums used to have a section where one could cross reference Daz 3D models.

I'm trying to figure out the model from which Sandra is based (I'm assuming that she is a Daz 3D model...).

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
I think the person knows the dev isn't putting the gallery back in, but there's a few people out there who have entire patreon accounts making mods that add a gallery to games that don't have them. It's not out of the realm of possibility.

I think any time you have scenes that feel like they function on a RNG it's natural to want to be able to find a way directly to said scene.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes