Caveman123

May 5, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/screen/screen_cellphone.rpy", line 46, in execute
File "game/screen/screen_cellphone.rpy", line 76, in execute
File "game/screen/screen_cellphone.rpy", line 38, in build_cell_page
KeyError: u'chelsea'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "func_action_processing.rpyc", line 47, in script
File "C:\Users\The_S\Desktop\Games\Superpowered\SuperPowered_v0.35.04-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1861, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Users\The_S\Desktop\Games\Superpowered\SuperPowered_v0.35.04-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1849, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\The_S\Desktop\Games\Superpowered\SuperPowered_v0.35.04-win\renpy\statements.py", line 203, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\The_S\Desktop\Games\Superpowered\SuperPowered_v0.35.04-win\renpy\exports.py", line 2755, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\The_S\Desktop\Games\Superpowered\SuperPowered_v0.35.04-win\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\The_S\Desktop\Games\Superpowered\SuperPowered_v0.35.04-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\The_S\Desktop\Games\Superpowered\SuperPowered_v0.35.04-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3059, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\The_S\Desktop\Games\Superpowered\SuperPowered_v0.35.04-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "C:\Users\The_S\Desktop\Games\Superpowered\SuperPowered_v0.35.04-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
File "C:\Users\The_S\Desktop\Games\Superpowered\SuperPowered_v0.35.04-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Users\The_S\Desktop\Games\Superpowered\SuperPowered_v0.35.04-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3059, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\The_S\Desktop\Games\Superpowered\SuperPowered_v0.35.04-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Users\The_S\Desktop\Games\Superpowered\SuperPowered_v0.35.04-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/screen/screen_cellphone.rpy", line 76, in execute
File "<screen language>", line 76, in <module>
File "game/screen/screen_cellphone.rpy", line 38, in build_cell_page
KeyError: u'chelsea'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
SP 0.35.04
Wed Sep 11 04:08:18 2019

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
having a birthday is now a capitol offense punishable by death ^_-
Death is unwarranted and counter-productive. Having a birthday is an offence punishable by indentured servitude of not less than 1 year plus a day. Any subsequent offences will receive the same punishment. Good behaviour during the sentence will result in reduced duration to a minimum of 1 full year served per incident.

Reactions: jimdandy

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Hi, I'm going to try just this game, but I think I need a little help, I've seen that there are several mods and that some users consider them almost essential to play, my question is Is it recommended that I install some if I'm going to play for the first time?, what do you recommend me?, thank you.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
My rule is: always vanilla game first time; in this way you have an idea on how it works and figure out what you like and what not; at that point you may look for mods which can improve your gameplay.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
My rule is: always vanilla game first time; in this way you have an idea on how it works and figure out what you like and what not; at that point you may look for mods which can improve your gameplay.
Thanks, the truth is that I was baffled by some comments that said it would be "in-jugable" without the mod (probably exaggerated) but better be sure. ;)

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
The game can be grindy when trying to earn money, and get powers, but without knowing how the game works adjusting those mechanics in your favor can make the game more frustrating.

Reactions: Volta

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Your best bet is to play to a certain point where you know what you're doing but have to grind hard, for me it's around the third new power that the game starts to become a farming exercise, once i've got the girls favour maxed, numbers all recorded(except Larson) and am grinding influence and money, precluding me from grinding stats, that's when the mods come in, for me at least.

pythia23

Aug 2, 2017
So there used to be a mod that unlocked all the available scenes and allowed you to view them at your whim. Does that mod still exist for the current gamebuild, and if so which one is it?

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
So there used to be a mod that unlocked all the available scenes and allowed you to view them at your whim. Does that mod still exist for the current gamebuild, and if so which one is it?
This mod was SFC_Replay, but it no longer exists. I had to stop its development.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes