Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
IIRC, the first one requires both Maggie and Steph to be sexually interested in you and downstairs at the same time. Do some chores in front of them (if you have Mind Control, to do the chore yourself you need to deactivate Brainwipe on the mind control power otherwise Billy will have Maggie do the chore and just think it was you).

A second one happens Sunday evening when you go to watch TV with Maggie.

They are cute, but not my thing too much and I found it annoying when the triggered scenes interfered with my tortuously prepared plans so I haven't pursued them.
Okay, I did the kitchen scene, the movie night scene and one morning shower. I think there's another different shower event after that right? After that I have no clue about where the others occur.

Oh, just got Steph's reaction to mom in the shower. And then handjob in the morning under the table.

Last edited:

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
SuperPowered [v0.35.04] [Night City Productions] (2.8 gb rar pc original)

408 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Mega
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) and Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone)
I think you forgot the link.

Pescadaman

Nov 16, 2018
Well, combat's not really intended to be the place where you "Heal up". Seems like I can't win. People complain that Billy hit's like a wet noodle and combat is taking too long. Now...he hits too hard...
FWIW, I love this game. Always excited to see a new update!

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
The repack 0.35.04 would be ready for this weekend. This will allow the update of the OP, as well as the compressed version ;)

Reactions: Canto Forte
Jul 30, 2018
is anyone gonna take over updating the mods for this game like SFC and Getlucky as well as radioactive the mods made this game more enjoyable and left little chances of missing scenes etc please someone takeover updating the mods

AnonGuy

Modder
May 30, 2018
is anyone gonna take over updating the mods for this game like SFC and Getlucky as well as radioactive the mods made this game more enjoyable and left little chances of missing scenes etc please someone takeover updating the mods
Do you at least checked mod's threads?
Radioactive is updated to last build while SFC to the previous one, which means is everything but abandoned.
You must be kidding lol.

Jul 30, 2018
Do you at least checked mod's threads?
Radioactive is updated to last build while SFC to the previous one, which means is everything but abandoned.
You must be kidding lol.
im talking about all the mods not just a few sfc hasnt been updated in awhile the rest have been updated yes but i have not been able to play this game for awhile due to my saves having the SFC mod active in them i keep getting errors everytime i launch a save

AnonGuy

Modder
May 30, 2018
im talking about all the mods not just a few
Well, you explicitly named SFC and Radioactive in your previous post so I've answered about them.
Those two plus mine are the only mods kept updated, the others are abandoned for good.
sfc hasnt been updated in awhile
That's not true, SFC has been update to v0.34.02 (which was the previous version) roughly a month ago.
v0.35.04 just came out (OP has been updated today) so you would at least give a little time to the author for rolling out next version of his mod I guess.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I've been meaning to check out the jealousy scenes since I stopped playing for a bit right after they came out and missed some. Can someone tell me where they happen or point me to a post already answering that? I tried searching but I mostly just see other people asking the same question.
IIRC, the first one requires both Maggie and Steph to be sexually interested in you and downstairs at the same time. Do some chores in front of them (if you have Mind Control, to do the chore yourself you need to deactivate Brainwipe on the mind control power otherwise Billy will have Maggie do the chore and just think it was you).

A second one happens Sunday evening when you go to watch TV with Maggie.

They are cute, but not my thing too much and I found it annoying when the triggered scenes interfered with my tortuously prepared plans so I haven't pursued them.
Okay, I did the kitchen scene, the movie night scene and one morning shower. I think there's another different shower event after that right? After that I have no clue about where the others occur.

Oh, just got Steph's reaction to mom in the shower. And then handjob in the morning under the table.
I'll post all of them them here for reference just so I can search for them again later because it's not a question IF I forget but WHEN:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
I got a bug for you Baal7734
Every time you go to the college Library, SuLynn is there, so I can talk to her, make her go away, go back to entrance, go to library and she's there again.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
D.Raven Productions

With each new version, I make a repack of the game compiled with Renpy 7.1.3. After that, Bas updates the OP and makes a compressed version.
I continue with the update of SFC. You have to read the thread.
Concerning GetLucky, it is included in the SFC mod, and also in RadioActive.

It should also be remembered that modders also have an IRL like everyone else, and are therefore not 24/24 hours on F95 ;)
Mods are made for free, modders don't make any profit from it. Just the pleasure of improving a game ;)

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2017
D.Raven Productions

With each new version, I make a repack of the game compiled with Renpy 7.1.3. After that, Bas updates the OP and makes a compressed version.
I continue with the update of SFC. You have to read the thread.
Concerning GetLucky, it is included in the SFC mod, and also in RadioActive.

It should also be remembered that modders also have an IRL like everyone else, and are therefore not 24/24 hours on F95 ;)
Mods are made for free, modders don't make any profit from it. Just the pleasure of improving a game ;)
And we thank you for your service!

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes