sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Things suddenly moved along. I got the Janitor job.

How do you get + to enhanced physical or other bonuses? I can see that the level of jobs require level 6 to get the next level, but I can't imagine you need to train your natural physical or other stat at the initiative to get them... or at least if that's the case it would require 5k to 10k global influence.
Every rank of every power gives a bonus to talents (Fitness, etc.). Rank 3 in some powers gives bonus to attributes (Physical, etc.)

Jobs have threshold requirements of attribute + talent. So Maintenance Worker is Physical + Fitness >= 6 and Teaching Assistant is Mental + Reasoning >= 6, for example.

You can only get 5 ranks in either attributes or talents by training. More can be gained from power acquisition. In my current game, for example, Billy's concentration is 10 (5 trained + 5 from powers), his Mental is 4 (3 natural and a +1 bonus to Mental from powers). His Social is 10 (5 natural + 5 from powers) and his Persuasion is 10 (5 trained + 5 from powers).

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
sillyrobot Thanks! That makes it much easier.
It's hard earning cash, but I won't use mods for that. The charm+favor is more than enough to speed things along.
I should be able to get the requirements for different jobs in no time.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
sillyrobot Thanks! That makes it much easier.
It's hard earning cash, but I won't use mods for that. The charm+favor is more than enough to speed things along.
I should be able to get the requirements for different jobs in no time.
Cash is hard to acquire until you have Mind Control (and have converted most/all the women into workers) and gain the security job and develop tactics allowing Billy to face 2 combats every weekday. Shortly after that, cash becomes useless, currently.

kidpk

Sep 8, 2018
Just download this game and i must say that the game is really enjoyable but the downside is nothing after you unlock the sex scence and i feel like you just play like though game which pump the bar in specific amount then you can fuck

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Just download this game and i must say that the game is really enjoyable but the downside is nothing after you unlock the sex scence and i feel like you just play like though game which pump the bar in specific amount then you can fuck
June and July will see more Superpowered updates. I think we're getting more story content soon.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Has the sister been removed from the game or is she just joining really late? I haven't seen her yet. At first I assumed she would be moving in later, but now I'm not so sure.

What is the point of no return for getting favor with Tamara when following her? When they "Bum" confronts you?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Has the sister been removed from the game or is she just joining really late? I haven't seen her yet. At first I assumed she would be moving in later, but now I'm not so sure.

What is the point of no return for getting favor with Tamara when following her? When they "Bum" confronts you?
Currently, you need to take the sister as a perk at the beginning of the game.

If the bum confronts you, it is too late. Do not follow Tamara downtown -- it isn't necessary (assuming you want her in the club). Take a look at my walkthrough to acquire Tamara.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Currently, you need to take the sister as a perk at the beginning of the game.

If the bum confronts you, it is too late. Do not follow Tamara downtown -- it isn't necessary (assuming you want her in the club). Take a look at my walkthrough to acquire Tamara.
I didn't do it to get Tamara so much as to see if there were scenes between Maggie and Freddy. I did save however. I saved and skipped through 4-5 weeks to check. I think I did see the SUV in my save, but never the bum.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
sillyrobot Had already gone to bed really, but it kept nagging me that the game might be ruined :p logged on my computer with teamviewer and tried tutoring Tamara. She is appreciative, not cold. So all is not lost.

Reactions: sillyrobot

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Even better by the way. It looks like Freddy got his corruption and lust maxed by maggie masturbating. I got the event where the bum interrupts you, but he doesn't confront you. Apparently that's the cut-off point between Tamara learning about you following her or not.

At this point I just don't know what to do with Freddy's corruption.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Which character know about computer ?? My mc Need to find him / her

Last edited:

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Baal mentioned some upcoming changes for SP on SubscribeStar. It is not a public post, so I will keep it brief. But I found this of particular interest:

Baal said:
[This] also allows me to do something I've been planning for a while... Making Stephanie a permanant character....Her perk will change from little sister, to good brother...and if you take the good brother perk, then you helped keep her from being put in a bording school for unruly kids.

Rodita

May 22, 2017
What i need to do to hug mom and sister? (or much sexual things?),and there "Love is capped" in every romantic action i do...

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Baal mentioned some upcoming changes for SP on SubscribeStar. It is not a public post, so I will keep it brief. But I found this of particular interest:
So basically you take the perk to let her show up at school instead of only at home or something? Great, I can skip that perk then and get better starting stats. Really, I'd rather have the Working Mom perk do something.

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes