Ren'Py - Abandoned - Supervillainy [v0.4.1] [Pupsi]

1. 3.00 star(s)

toni7

Renders and gameplay are decent.
    But MC is fucked up and sex scenes are awful.
    It's like revenge of the nerds, if the nerds had superintelligence but decided to just built rape machines. There is not a shred of eros in the game.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Jaango

It was good while it lasted. Biggest pro of this game was renders. It's good story was about a boy who is seeking revenge against super heroes. It's sandbox game yeah and there is grind but it's not harder like in many sandbox games. Your favourite super heroes are in this game you can corrupt them them in this game. Yeah boy is genius in this game.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Lobbly

This game gets an excellent from me, cause there are no 4.5 stars to give.
    The biggest strength of this is the creative, hilarious scenario and the renders. The ladies in this game look great and many renders are great aswell. My favorite scene was him and one of his partners taking down Sword Lady.

What I didn't like about the game is the look of the The Mind. I get that he's supposed to be funny but he's just so over the top ugly and pathetic right at the start that I had a hard time to care about his mission. Bringing down heroines cause an alpha male hero took his way too hot wife was extremely weird. It was too silly for me to take seriously.
    Nonetheless I enjoyed the concept of taking down heroes in such a silly and kinky way. It's not amazing but unique.
    I wish this game would get finished.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Ive-11

oh this game got abandoned,
    well then here's my review
    render was pretty good,
    story is good,
    the last thing i forgot how sex scene in this game, im too lazy to play it again cuz its still same version when i play it
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Slayerz

v0.4.1
    The visual and blackmail are 10/10 .

The story progression UX is pretty confusing as you need to meet characters at specific times and locations and need X requirements for the quest to proceed. Was stuck at the Catwoman quest that made me remove a star as it's not perfect yet.

I've had a search for a walkthrough and flagged that the OP needs to be updated with the walkthrough link since it can be very confusing and discouraging since one major bottleneck point is just before having tons of H-Scenes.

Many hidden side quests are available, which is pretty nice to have instead of just a linear story. From the date of my rating, the game hasn't been updated in 5 months and I do wish it will be continued as there is tons of potential for more content.

Best of luck on new updates, can't wait!
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Angelray

THe game could have been a good one if there was any chance it would be continued with coherence, but the author mixed Marvel and Dc universe.

Besides, as it's a "grinding" type of game, it will have repetitive action, however the repetitive actions we have are good but there is no much variety.

The setting of the story is interesting and common in comics, but for an AVN it's quite original.

I'd love to play more to see the potential become full game.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3589835

Absolutely loved this game and how detailed and hilarious it is. The character designs are top notch as well as the opportunities for advancement. However, sometimes alot of the daily activities would be very repetitive besides that great game DEV! I'm looking forward to future content with future updates.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

corruptible

Good start, strongly influenced by Something Unlimited.

Good stuff
    +The Renders

Bad Stuff

-The Gameplay Grind
    -The Mechanical Grind (There's no point in have an hourly time counter that I have to click skip 10 times to get through when there's only two things the player has to do everyday).

Weird Stuff
    ?What's the point of the Corruption Machine when it does nothing to their personality? You invest all this time and get this cutscene where you feel like you're going to make the heroine a bimbo or something, then 30 seconds later she's calling you a dick and making threats again. You then create another device that while she's wearing it makes her essentially a blowup doll.

Ultimately there's only like 3 sex scenes currently, so if you want to appreciate the art play it, but if you want substance it's not there yet.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Aleks Mark

A wonderful game, the indicator of this is that such a person like me, who does not like this type of game played it with pleasure. Building the game process is very thoughtful, and the system of prompts in navigation fully allows you to avoid misunderstanding what to do to promote the game. Everything makes the process is very pleasant, plus good pictures and not a banal plot. Thank you to the author for a very good job, I will come true (y) (y)(y):):):)
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Midge

VN with "free time". MC is a super nerd looking to become a superhero but get rejected having no "superpowers" so becomes a villain. Expand your lair and tech while working as a villain and a barista. Early days yet but great humor and renders and some great animations. Not a lot to do just yet but it's all being worked on. Good enough to have a squiz at ;)
  11. 4.00 star(s)

soldano

The renders are very good. The story could be better, but it is entertaining. And despite what I've read in other reviews, the grind is tolerable. For me it is an interesting game to follow.

However, I think the game would improve with some points.. Let rapes feel more like rapes, and blackmail feel more like blackmail. But those are my personal fetishes. Actually the game is worth it.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

primeumaton

This was a lot better than I expected.
    While it doesn't do any singular thing overly amazingly, it does have just enough of what it has to mix well.

I enjoyed the fetishes used, and most of the dialogue.
    Really my only gripe is I played it too soon. It has a fair amount of content but now I want more! xD

Ah well. Hope you are inspired to keep going on this. I like it.
  13. 1.00 star(s)

DarkSithLord47

Horrible grind (even with cheats its bad)
    The story is mediocre at best
    Decent renderes
    Game contains game breaking bugs
    And last but not least the sandbox system is a total mess,90 % of the time you'll have no idea what do do,where to go and how to progress the game.
    If i were you i'd skip this one unless you wanna waste precious time of your life like i did.
  14. 2.00 star(s)

Bushhunter

No idea how this game got so many good reviews

1) The MC looks like a 13 year old buy
    2) The story is bad (The MC tries to become a super hero with 0 powers and goes nuts when rejected? )
    3) The game play is bad
    4) There is little guidance as what you are to do

Maybe this will improve later but for now it seems pointless to play
  15. 5.00 star(s)

yagamitaichi23

Shows a great amount of promise. Love anything with a bit of mind control and the selection of heroines is great. Can't wait to see where this goes. I will definitely continue to keep my eye on this one. Keep up the good work!
  16. 4.00 star(s)

Dvvalin

★ SUPERVILLAINY REVIEW
    I'm writing this review after playing Version: 0.3.1. Here's what I liked and did not like so far.

+ THE STORY:
    The story isn't bad at all, but its nothing SPECTACULAR. It's just interesting enough to keep you engaged.
    + THE SEX SCENES:
    Fappability - 5/5 Just play with one hand.
    + WRITING:
    The writing is clever and humorous.
    + CHARACTERS:
    The entire female cast is sexy.

+ VISUALS:
    Excellent Renders. The City and the House Interior are both very well made.

+/- GAMEPLAY:
    At first kind of charming, in a way, but gets repetitive and tedious soon.

+/- MC:
    The protagonist is clever and likeable but also bratty and unlikeable at times. I also prefer more adult looking and not midget sized male characters.

VERDICT:
    All in all a good game with the potential to be great.
  17. 4.00 star(s)

swiver

so far so good.
    as such grind is reasonable, but if it is lengthened for financing as promised it wouldn't be very playable. the grind in corruption on the other hand if twisted and graphic would be worth savoring.
    concept alright and adds enough to the very similar style games out there. key is not being vanilla.. this has to maintain bdsm/corruption type narratives and needs to be both graphic and attractive enough, unlike Bright Past which doesn't look that impressive despite the interesting stories.
  18. 4.00 star(s)

karlosos

This game is a nice concept, where the MC gets to abuse American style female heroines and superheroines, similar to the Old and current Japanese Superheroine pixilated/ censored JAV videos. Its a little bit grindy but the SKIP button helps. There are also hints where to find the superheroines and also other hints that tell you what you need to do. I dont think the game needs a walkthrough, yet. The player just needs to be patient. I have played much harder games here. I cant wait for the updates, and I hope the MC is really evil, and gets to do whatever he likes with ALL the heroines including
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

azamat

love the game so far, crazy how accurate you've got the charcter models and outfits for the heroines! gives me spmething unlimited vibes with the ren'py render making it 10x better haha! looking foward to more catwoman and black widow content the most :D
  20. 5.00 star(s)

pastera

Incredible game! I am so happy I found it. This is exactly the kind of super hero/villain game I was looking for.
    I tried most of those released so far on f95 and most are very grindy, and don't make you feel like a villain.
    here you spy, scheme, manipulate, corrupt it's great!
    And the girls are good looking too. Can't wait for more :).