VN - Ren'Py - Completed - SuperWriter's Collection of Short Visual Novels [SuperWriter]

1. N
    2.00 star(s)

NoHeart

Story: An erotic writer throwing out short stories. Only reviewed the first two VN's. I won't be wasting my time reviewing the rest.
    The reused images were so distracting I barely paid attention to the dialogue. Normally I would actually pay attention but I think it would be unfair to compare this to any/every other VN on this site.
    2/5
    Art: 1 image per sexual encounter? Even Penthouse had more than that! 1/5
    Gameplay: A click-through VN. Nothing else here. It didn't crash. 3/5
    Overall: Jack Off to Something Else. 2/5
    A gif is a better choice than this.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Davox

The writings okay but nothing amazing (3.5 out of 5), there is very little design work put into Ren'py and because the dev is paying someone for the CG there is a load of repetition and not much variation in the CG.

The CG is good, perhaps too good. as the there is too little of it.

This is one of those projects that seems backwards. The CG artist should be getting someone to do the writing not the other way round.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Kageoni69

Well So far i love this so much. Its cute and wholesome. And I loved the art style. Do yourself a favor and take your time to read this and enjoy it as i did. And even better if you can support SuperWriters work do it. Superwriters work is top notch. So Keep up the amazing work SuperWriter.
    5/5 story
    5/5 Art