lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
It's an anthology, meaning that there are several stories in the game, none of which are connected to one another (other than maybe a reference or something that the author chooses to include). "Reconnecting" is one story, independent of the others; "Kingdom Raiders" is another story, not connected to the others; and "Robotic Emotions" is a third story, unrelated to the others. The "game" is the collection of all of them into this single download. Think of it kind of like a collection of poems, except they are instead short visual novels.
Have you played this? Is there any confirmation that each of the stories is one of or not?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
It's an anthology, meaning that there are several stories in the game, none of which are connected to one another (other than maybe a reference or something that the author chooses to include). "Reconnecting" is one story, independent of the others; "Kingdom Raiders" is another story, not connected to the others; and "Robotic Emotions" is a third story, unrelated to the others. The "game" is the collection of all of them into this single download. Think of it kind of like a collection of poems, except they are instead short visual novels.
ok thanks for the tips....so each story should be updated togheter

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Secret Summer had a lot of interesting female characters so, it's good to see a game that explores more of them. (y)
supewr said there will be some dlc to explore more of some character..like Mom Nora i love her..so i'm happy and can't wait to see...would be cool see the evcolution of big sister too....she changed a lot and would be cool more of her and MC romance.same goes for MC partner , the first that gave a son to MC, mc father ex wife

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Have you played this? Is there any confirmation that each of the stories is one of or not?
I haven't yet, although I will very soon. However, each being a completely separate story is literally the definition of anthology:
  1. In genre fiction, categorization of collections of shorter works (such as short stories, short novels, etc.), usually by different authors, each featuring unrelated casts of characters and settings, and usually collected into a single volume for publication.
  2. A collection of selected writings (short stories, poems, etc.) by one author but unrelated to one another, generally compiled into a single volume for publication.
These cannot be tied together without this ceasing to be an anthology. Also, they are in completely different settings (modern-day, fantasy / medieval, and future / sci-fi) so it's hard to see how they could be related to one another, unless this somehow turns out to be similar to Eon. Even then, though, it's not an anthology if they are tied to each other. That would be directly counter to the definition of the term.

What's more, SuperWriter himself has said he wanted to start creating "all these ideas" for separate stories he had in his head that were shorter than the VNs he's already done before. So based on his own words, these should all be unrelated, other than that they're by the same creator.

Jul 2, 2022
I haven't yet, although I will very soon. However, each being a completely separate story is literally the definition of anthology:
  1. In genre fiction, categorization of collections of shorter works (such as short stories, short novels, etc.), usually by different authors, each featuring unrelated casts of characters and settings, and usually collected into a single volume for publication.
  2. A collection of selected writings (short stories, poems, etc.) by one author but unrelated to one another, generally compiled into a single volume for publication.
These cannot be tied together without this ceasing to be an anthology. Also, they are in completely different settings (modern-day, fantasy / medieval, and future / sci-fi) so it's hard to see how they could be related to one another, unless this somehow turns out to be similar to Eon. Even then, though, it's not an anthology if they are tied to each other. That would be directly counter to the definition of the term.

What's more, SuperWriter himself has said he wanted to start creating "all these ideas" for separate stories he had in his head that were shorter than the VNs he's already done before. So based on his own words, these should all be unrelated, other than that they're by the same creator.
It's exactly as you say. This ANTHOLOGY/COLLECTION contain 3 different stories. Just read the overview and you will see the plot for each story. I encourage all those who are unsure just to open the game and see for themselves. Never know if you like something unless you try it =]

A lot of these questions will be answered if you play.

Last edited:

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017

I was mostly concerned about whether it's gonna be a one time thing, but the first two stories talked about other parts of them so I guess not. The issue is, when is the dev gonna have time to do all this

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
So, you are in the game, but only if there's incest?
Just checking.
He seems to be.
Though I'm not here for that.

You seem like you'd either send him packing or have a list of m/s incest to share. And I don't know why i thought so.
I'm probably like him. I do look for incest especially m/s.

You got recommendations?

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
The Transparent Textbox Mod doesn't work with this game. To achieve the same effect, do the following:
1. Open \SWsShortVNs-0.3-pc\game\0GUI\say.png in an image editor and make it 100% transparent. Now you'll get no more textbox backgrounds, but that's gonna be a lotta white text over bright game images, which will be hard to read. So, we're gonna put black outlines around all the text by moving on to Steps 2-3:
2. Open \SWsShortVNs-0.3-pc\game\0GUI\03 say.rpy and replace line 17, which should say:
label what id "what" xsize 1200 background None text_size 30
and replace it with:
text what id "what" xsize 1200 size 30 outlines [ (1, "#000", 0, 0) ]
3. Open \SWsShortVNs-0.3-pc\game\0GUI\01 style.rpy and add the following to a new line just below line 100:
outlines [ (1, "#000", 0, 0) ]
And that's it. By the way, there are a bunch of leading spaces on all those lines, but F95zone doesn't seem to want to render them, so keep that in mind.

Last edited:

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
He seems to be.
Though I'm not here for that.

You seem like you'd either send him packing or have a list of m/s incest to share. And I don't know why i thought so.
I'm probably like him. I do look for incest especially m/s.

You got recommendations?

this list has several cool incest games, most of them I've played and I don't really like to indicate one or the other because the same game that is good for me, for you it may not be

Jan 8, 2018
Secret Summer was replaced with THIS!!!!!!!!, In my opinion one of the worst mistakes you'll ever make, No likable characters, sketchy storylines, and disjointed play, will deffo not be keeping my eyes open for this

Jul 2, 2022
Secret Summer was replaced with THIS!!!!!!!!, In my opinion one of the worst mistakes you'll ever make, No likable characters, sketchy storylines, and disjointed play, will deffo not be keeping my eyes open for this
Luckily, the people supporting me feel differently.

Screenshot_20220731-171012.png
Screenshot_20220731-171309.png
Screenshot_20220731-171030.png

If you truly wanted to voice your opinion then you should let your opinion be known on these polls, but of course only if you're an actual supporter and not just playing the game for free.

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
For those wondering,
As of update 1 vol 0.3

There is no sex content yet.
It's just introductions. All talk. Some peaking.

You can choose your name and relationships.
Incest works so far with the dialogue with the obvious changes; caretaker-->mother

While I don't always like how SuperWriter ends his games, the start of his stories are always interesting.

MultiTrav

Jul 11, 2018
Dev
I Love Your Games but why , Why don't you do animations? It is so easy. 2 pictures are enough for the movement. 1 picture for up and 1 picture for down, for a HJ maybe The command is

scene day01_r_bedroom_masturbate_a with dissolve:
......."day01_r_bedroom_masturbate_a" with dissolve
.......pause 0.8
......."day01_r_bedroom_masturbate_b" with dissolve
.......pause 0.8
.......repeat
$ renpy.pause()

oh.."day01..." is at the wrong place. Lets make dots. The dots mean blanks

The "scene day 1..." and "$" are connected by a dash. distances are important
Also works with more images. The images are repeated over and over until the player presses further
Hope it works for You. It Works with my renpy atom... blabla i´m not a coder
Sorry for my englisch. I am from Germany but i have Google Muahahaha

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Dev
I Love Your Games but why , Why don't you do animations? It is so easy. 2 pictures are enough for the movement. 1 picture for up and 1 picture for down, for a HJ maybe The command is

.......pause 0.8
.......pause 0.8
.......repeat
$ renpy.pause()

Also works with more images. The images are repeated over and over until the player presses further
Many of us (myself included) greatly dislike the Image 1 – Image 2 "animations"; they almost always are worse than just still images IMO. I don't think animations need to be perfect, but only a couple for a sequence generally looks terrible.

Jul 2, 2022
Yes always been plenty of sheep that follow anything. Secret summer rushed ending no finish to pregnancy, think you need to change name to average writer, or even unfinished writer
Dev

.......pause 0.8
.......pause 0.8
.......repeat
$ renpy.pause()

It's not about being difficult or easy, I just like writing out the sex scenes, and not doing animations allows me to get updates out quickly like I do every 1-3 weeks, which allows me to release all the games I do on a regular basis.

And to learn animation I would have to take the time out and I just don't want to do that right now. I'm not saying never but it seems people like my games without animations so I'm okay with it too. I hope you understand

MultiTrav

Jul 11, 2018
Hmm understand but it works with more images too. 5 images works with me so i think 16 Inages too. Or missunderstanding i the problem. Yes 2 Images looks like shit but 10 or 16?

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes