VN - Ren'Py - Surprise for My Wife [v0.5] [JustLust]

1. 5.00 star(s)

BangB420

Game is developing nicely. Wife and hubby very much into their roles. No slow burn which is good. Wife has some hot dialogue and good face expressions. Love to see her orgasm hard in front of hubby. Hope to see BBC content in the future.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

holy_cat

The subject of the game seems promising – but the implementation is awful. Starting from bad visuals – all characters are repulsive, except for Mary who is ok (but e.g. Mark looks more like a zombie than a bull), there are weird poses, face expressions…

The MCs are stupid and their behaviour is strange, to put it in the most delicate way. The dialogues are horrible, like written by a very, very artificial AI with a very, very low intelligence. The story – well, I have found the introduction to some extent interesting but then, with the development of the ‘plot’, only the ‘WTF effect’ remained. The choices are a joke.

It seems to me that there is no hope for much improvement, as the whole game should be rewritten and generally remade. Generally speaking I would not assign more than one star to it but let’s say that Mary and the game’s subject can earn half star more. So it's one and half - and due to my good mood I will round the rating to two.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

embed

v0.5
    I got confused. It started nice, like an introduction of cuckolding to the wife. But then it suddenly rushes forward that it already happened. Like what?? Maybe the dev tried to come up with something new, I doubt his decision. Then the story continues with MC feeling like it's the first time, but they mention that it's not. Nonsense.
    Maybe need to wait for more updates to understand the idea.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

InfamousBT14

Story/Character:
    The story goes you as a husband have a hotwife fetish and wish for your wife to become one. I was actually pretty excited at the introduction on how the couple was going to explore the cuckold/hotwife kink. But to my massive disappointment, they completely skipped it which just deflated the game for me. I wish there was a build-up on how she became a hotwife rather than just a super duper rushed introduction. Currently, right now it's her 30th birthday, and her bull Mark is there to commemorate a special occasion.

The main character is alright, I do like how he genuinely does feel jealous at times which makes the cuckolding experience super hot. But other than that the wife and other characters in this game are bland.

Content:
    There's not much content, maybe 15 minutes of content. There are some sex scenes, but they seem rushed and boring.

Gameplay:
    No real gameplay, it's your typical AVN. Not many choices in the game at this current version:

Visuals:
    The visuals are okay. The wife model looks super hot and the main character male model looks good as well for a fat cuck. But my god, the bull Mark is downright terrible & terrifying. It looks like half of his face wasn't rendered and had a stroke.

Sound:
    No sound design other than some moaning in a teasing foreplay scene. Lack of background music made the experience flat.

Honestly, it's not a horrible NTR game but it is definitely not great. The introduction feels rushed and the bull Mark looks terrible. If the developer would write a more thorough and longer introduction as well as to fix Mark's character model then this game would definitely have potential.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Harmonyrose

Game contain different fetishes, players who like those fetishes will love this game and peoples who don't like these fetish will give 1 star to this game! specially NTR-Haters
    main male character graphic needed more work, he is meh...
    wish dev is consistent on updates...