Seeking Surprise sex or accidental sex

obibobi

May 10, 2017
By surprise sex I mean when a man sticks his dick in a woman and neither saw it coming.

Best or only notable example of this I can think of is in Dark Neighborhood when

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

really hot scene.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
By surprise sex I mean when a man sticks his dick in a woman and neither saw it coming.

Best or only notable example of this I can think of is in Dark Neighborhood when

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

really hot scene.
Are you wanting to know more games with this?

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
MC wakes up, and goes into the steamy bathroom. Still half asleep, he drops his pajama pants and sits down on the toilet, not aware that his big brother was already using the toilet. Unnnghh he struggles trying to poop, but no matter how hard he tries the poop just goes back in. MC grits his teeth and really bears down... at the same time the brother blows his load. The MC's bowls evacuate with explosive force. Relieved, MC jumps in the shower to wash himself. The brother sits on the toilet covered in shit, wondering wut just happened. -- accidental sex

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
MC wakes up, and goes into the steamy bathroom. Still half asleep, he drops his pajama pants and sits down on the toilet, not aware that his big brother was already using the toilet. Unnnghh he struggles trying to poop, but no matter how hard he tries the poop just goes back in. MC grits his teeth and really bears down... at the same time the brother blows his load. The MC's bowls evacuate with explosive force. Relieved, MC jumps in the shower to wash himself. The brother sits on the toilet covered in shit, wondering wut just happened. -- accidental sex
Needs pic

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Needs pic
google: two guys, one toilet

little sister comes into the bathroom while MC is sitting on the toilet in a one bathroom home. "Please hurry, I have to go really bad" she says. MC replies, "I'm trying, it's just not coming out" a few minutes later the sister can wait no longer. "please let me use the toilet". MC says "I can't stop now my poop is only half way out, but if you want, you can sit on my lap and go inbetween my legs. That way we can both use the toilet at the same time" The sister thinks for a moment. "I don't know about this" she says hesitantly, but she really has to go. MC asks "do you have to go number 1 or number 2?" Embarrassed by the question, the sister's face turns red, she replies "number 2" MC says "OK then, you need to sit on my lap facing me"