2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
1187630_main_patreon2.jpg

Overview:
You play as a young guy who was born and raised in a poor country. His father is a civil servant, and his mother is a housewife. He did not pass the exams well and therefore cannot find a job. One day, fate itself will give him a chance because of what his whole life will turn upside down.​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-23
Release Date: 2021-08-23
Developer: BardiGames - - F95zone -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3 Fix
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

kitchenEmilyRechelEvening1.png kitchenEmilyRechelEvening7.png thirdEmilyDay4.png thirdRechelNight1.png gymSasha2.png gymEmilyRechel2.png gymEmily1.png roomEmilyMorningChangeClothing.png 166.png 52.png 53.png 92-11.png 100.png 116.png 123.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
What are you guys talking about - "his life is turned utterly feet" - obviously means "it all changed when he discovered he had a foot fetish obsession!" :WeSmart::LOL:

More seriously, thehsplt is probably right. There is probably a phrase in Russian somewhere meaning "upside down" that Google Translates interprets as feet.

Come to think of it, I wonder what Google translate would do with the British English slang for upside down "everything went arse over tits" turned into Russian :LOL:

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
also sex for now is 1 animation receptionist riding Mc in a dream. (oh and the basic spy mom under shower.)

lassoluh

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Wholesome Addict ❦
Donor
May 23, 2020
here shitty opinion of chicken

i pass. wont play again. gl dev and all...

but yeah, "surprise" fit the game... in sarcastic sense.
Jeez... disappointed but not surprised, another Déjà vu game that gives me a feeling that I already played it 30 times but with a different name.

GSproduction

Jan 15, 2021
here shitty opinion of chicken

i pass. wont play again. gl dev and all...

but yeah, "surprise" fit the game... in sarcastic sense.
And what exactly do you expect from Russian devoloper who's trying to make something out of nothing,The game has no story at all, when there is no story... Well, just put the sandbox grinding thingy and boom, money! :D

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes