2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Well that was quite the plot twist...

View attachment 996963
Yeah ... that was indeed a surprise.

screenshot0001.png
The local transport in that city must suck, because they loose contact for 5 years because they move to another part of the city?

The writing ... let's say ... it is written. There is text and it is at least understandable. But it is plain, boring and completely generic. The renders are ok.

Than the SURPRISE! that we have a crappy sandbox/freeroam game at hand ... and done. Got deleted. There are so many better games out there ... no time for stuff like that anymore.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Note to developer: When the Overview to a game is incomprehensible in English, I have no incentive to download it. Get someone to help you with translation, and perhaps you'll gain a following. Unfortunately, that following won't contain me, since your game has been dropped into my Rejected list.

Good luck.

Reactions: Ozzice13

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah ... that was indeed a surprise.

View attachment 997195
The local transport in that city must suck, because they loose contact for 5 years because they move to another part of the city?

The writing ... let's say ... it is written. There is text and it is at least understandable. But it is plain, boring and completely generic. The renders are ok.

Than the SURPRISE! that we have a crappy sandbox/freeroam game at hand ... and done. Got deleted. There are so many better games out there ... no time for stuff like that anymore.
that honestly came out of nowhere...

at that moment, i was like "the fuck ? why is this mentionned all of the suddent ? " like, there is absolutly no reasons to mention that at this moment.. but here it is.
Could have put that at beginning, i mean, very beginning while explaining the situation. That monologue things coming out of nowhere is even more than my crazy brain having a glorious idea of what i m gonna eat today.
it's like suddently, you think about eating a tacos with mayonnaise while you are talking to your job boss about the difficulty to hire new people because the company is going into bankrupt.

like.. the fuck where is this come from and why.. oh why , now?

Reactions: dingdong84

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
The other pretty much said everything that there is to be said, except, what's the point of spying on the not-mother (surprise), if the character moves to another country anyway. Poor guy won't have any money to make trips back and forth anyway.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
From OP:
"... his life is turned utterly feet."

Because you can understand the sentiment, just follow your best guess for what comes after "life is turned". (y)

Many languages translate badly into each other. I had a farmer friend who took 2 years to *not* say:
'Throw the bull over the fence some hay'; and
'That puts the shoe on the other side of the foot'. :unsure:

e-d :)
I was wondering if turning "utterly feet" was a good thing or bad.
"his life is turned utterly feet ", there's something wrong with that phrasing in the description, but I can't put my foot on it.
That's what I said above. lol
My quess is "upside down"
What are you guys talking about - "his life is turned utterly feet" - obviously means "it all changed when he discovered he had a foot fetish obsession!" :WeSmart::LOL:

More seriously, thehsplt is probably right. There is probably a phrase in Russian somewhere meaning "upside down" that Google Translates interprets as feet.

Come to think of it, I wonder what Google translate would do with the British English slang for upside down "everything went arse over tits" turned into Russian :LOL:
I feel like an utter heel that I can't figure it out either.

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes