Ren'Py - Abandoned - Surprise [v0.3 Fix] [BardiGames]

1. 5.00 star(s)

WhiteStar321

This is a good start, but it is not clear if there is a character leveling in this version. I suggest adding a task list and more tips. I understand that this is only 0.2 version, but the current implementation of the sandbox creates more questions. The plot is typical, without any twists and turns, but there is huge potential. The graphics are good. I will wait for new versions
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Mauser45

The game has a somewhat okay premise. It's nothing interesting, and to be honest, it's nothing particularly memorable. However, the models are fairly decently designed. That's the one positive aspect

What plagues this game the most, though, is not only the terrible Engrish, but the next step you're supposed to take once you've arrived in (North) America. After a few scenes. you're left to your own devices, but there's no hint system or guide to help you through

"It's late, I need to go to bed" doesn't allow you to interact with the bed at all, instead you're supposed to skip time. Next, you're able to interact with some of the girls, but aren't able to raise your stats at all, so you're just stuck in an endless loop with no way out

Perhaps these will be addressed in an update, but for now, as it stands, there's not really much going for this game to truly be worthy of recommending
  3. 2.00 star(s)

UselessSphinx

I'll just jump right in

The writing is not good. I understand that English isn't the native language, but the writing in this VN looks like it was done with google translate.
    I made it to Saturday when in the new living arrangements. You just move throughout the rooms of the house and either you can't talk to the women, or when you do your persuasion is to low, or your stealth is to low, or whatever other stats you're supposed to have is to low.
    The models are ok. They're not sexy in the slightest.
    How do you go about raising stats? There isn't a guide or task list. You're just basically floating around hoping to talk to one of the ladies, but your skills are to low to do anything.
    I understand that this is the first release since the demo, but please add some sort of stat tracker, and a way to raise these stats.
    What about the huge reveal before the MC moves out to go to college? It's just there in limbo. That's a huge hanger there.
    I won't be coming back for future updates. To many issues that need to be addressed for me to continue.
    Good luck to the dev on this project.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

samuel-OTS

good start, the english is better now, looking foward to more content, definatlly has the potential to be a exeplent game i beleive, could to with a disclaimer mentioning there isnt to much to do yet and you canot level skills yet
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Sesinho

In consitent graphics, in some render th first motehr looks a bag of bones, and in th¡e shower she looks like weight lifting male.
    The rest of the girls dont look bad but game is empty.

I think the dev sells this so called events as something that is worth of being called and event, but actually those "events" are everything there is. I guess you will need external sources to improve your skills, cause repetition doesnt see to improve them, and only leve you on a senseless loop.
    So, i can say that, of every "BB" game i played, this so far is among the worst.
    And engrish is ridiculous