VN - Ren'Py - Surrendering to My Crush [v1.17] [BolskanLewd]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Zessu

Great game, really well delivered.
    New updates only make it better.
    The only downside for me is the relatively small resolution of the renders, if it could be upgraded to 2k along with some quality fixes it would be perfect.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Echowraith

I played the game and it has a slow pacing, really slow. The thoughts of the MC seemed so detached from reality that at one point, i was like "uh, no shit, dude". The person who wrote the story, in my opinion managed to portray the thoughts of the dominant girl realistically, understanding her motives and thought patterns well but this is not the case for the MC, who can be considered submissive (while playing i couldn't help but wonder if the developer was actually a girl or not.) Attempts were made to "somewhat" delve into the inner thoughts and psychological factors of the MC in the story, but I can't say it was successful due to the reasons mentioned above. It's not a deep game, but I'm not sure if it was intended to be, or if there was any effort in that direction, right?

Apart from that, the scenario of the story is ordinary; we quickly transition to being a slave with a fast pace in the beginning. The rest of the story involves being enslaved and "feminized" as they call it (did I say it right?), although it can vary with some choices. As far as adult content goes, it generally follows this pattern: talk - humiliation - talk - talk - humiliation - adult content - day's over, go to bed. I played halfway through and got bored and stopped. If you do the math about 10-15% of the game contains adult content; the rest is conversation and story. By the way, something cracked me up at the beginning, there was all this fuss about who the mystery girl might be when it was so obvious. When the MC suddenly acted surprised when he found out who the girl was, my honest reaction was "Oh shit, it can't be! How did this stupid f live so long? LMAO it's like in Netflix's serial killer documentaries where killer's acquaintances say "I can't believe he was like that, how could we not have foreseen this?" even though that he actually shown very obvious signs of being one lol

As for the rendering and graphics, this is the first time I've talked about this in a game. It looks a little strange or maybe it's just me. As you play, you'll notice that sometimes the shading of the hands, legs, or bed looks weird, and it's noticeable.

If you ask me if I would recommend it, I would say check out the graphics from the pictures, read the description, don't expect a deep game and don't expect a quick fap. If you are okay with these, give it a try.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

spacezombie

I liked the story especially that the MC isn´t forced into it or anything but wants it, and the fetishes are also good.

But everything else is kinda below average.

First of, only music in the menu no music at all in the game, it just feels boring and cheap because of it.

Second the models look very boring.

And there are no animations.

But if you like games with a sub MC you should try it.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

ubira

I'll say right from the start that the strongest point of this game, the best quality is the MC's crush, she's really very beautiful, and her dressed as a demon is perfect, it goes well with her bad personality, but I must also say that the "story" focuses a lot on MC having a small penis, like... abnormally... absurdly small... at first 10 cm... then the game tries something in the story to make it even smaller, going up to 8cm... .yes they even take measurements... and the femdom part is about the girls... in this case the crush and the lover of mc's crush... yes, mc's crush has a relationship with her best friend, who In this case, the crush who is dominant, becomes passive, submissive, with her lover... and the two focus mainly on two things... obsessed with chastity belts... like... 90% of my gameplay was about them talking about chastity belts to make the mc's penis even smaller... even medicine to help it shrink.. and the other focus of femdom is to tease, (teasing) the humiliation is more in the words to make the mc feel uncomfortable. feeling inferior for having a small dick, not in public attitudes... it's more in the words. So he puts on the belt, humiliates him with words and they go away... and the game says "weeks later" and they come back to see how he is... and the biggest and best scenes with her are only in the mc's dream while he sleeps. Even a dream is about him shrinking his dick so much to the point that he can't lose his virginity to her and has to use a toy to fuck her... and she says that he's no longer physically capable of fucking her. So I'll say right away to anyone who's read this far... if you have low self-esteem, or insecurity about your body... I don't recommend playing this game, don't you see... now something that could be a problem for the game itself.. is that the mc literally turns into a woman after a certain point in the game, both in underwear.. attitude (which he already was) but also makeup.. hair... everything.. That's why the game tries to make him shrink his penis, so he can later become a woman... even in Mc's dream he had a pussy in one of his dreams. But outside of the dream he even starts going to school dressed as a woman... a school where everyone is like MC...
    Oh, it's kind of like.. I like dominant girls.. I like how they dress and act, but the mc kind of ruins my experience. I don't know if you need to be delicate or even become a woman to be able to enjoy a dominant girl.. because the mc doesn't even take advantage of anything... he's just constantly left aside.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Subprogram

Yo, I didn't think I'd be into anything with the sissification tag but this is brillaint, great writing, I love every character, each chaper it exciting, I just can't stop reading!

Also, best visual nover experience I've had so far.

I will check out all your other stuff.

Thanks.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Filarion

Great game, a lot of things done just right.
    Renders are very well done, girls looking amazing.
    Plenty of content with a lot of kinks and story to follow all that.
    Hot scenes and fetishes which is adding to overall experience.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

dAELSO

Incredibly solid game. This is basically all my fetishes bundled up. Be aware that sissification is unavoidable. This is really a sissy humiliation game, if you aren't into that, skip. If you are, welcome home
  8. 4.00 star(s)

ixcez

This is a game that I would probably say you either love it or hate it. To start off at least in the current version of v1.09 the player choices seem to have 0 influence on the game at all outside of what scene you get to see next.

The overall setting is that the MC will become the slave of Aiko and she will slowly turn him into a sissy on the way it doesn't matter how much you pick choices that goes against Aiko or how many times the player picks choices to not turn into a sissy or not take the drug that turns him into a sissy (just on a side note if there are drugs to turn someone into a girl/sissy wouldn't there also be drugs to make his D bigger and become a bull?) the story will still go from point A to B with the MC being Aiko's faithful little sissy.

At the same time there are a bunch of stuff in the game from ballbusting, cucking, cheating, netorare, golden showers and most of it is not really avoidable and will happen to the MC no matter what you do it's only that you as the player are able to skip seeing those scenes. So for instance even if you try to become Azami's slave instead of Aiko that won't happen and at one point she will turn up and somehow seem to have turned into a BBC queen and there will be a cuck scene with a black bull railing her but you can skip to see it but again it happens anyway. Same with the MC's D turning into a clit no matter how much you pick the choices to never take the blue pill that turns him into a girl it will still happen.

Now a lot of people might like what happens in the game and I did enjoy a lot of it but I am not a fan of there being a ton of choices but none of them matters in the end and the player is only given the illusion of a choice, though it does affect what scene you get to see next it doesn't affect the game in anyway.

So I feel I can only give the game a 4/5 because of the fact that the game is so linear and seemingly lacking in an active player choice. Also beware that the main theme of this game is about turning the MC into a sissy + slave and a lot if not most of the scenes involves the MC watching others perform sexual activities infront of him or the MC worshipping someone. There is also a lot of bisexual stuff in the game which isn't for everyone.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

erkaderk

I've had it occur plenty of times with normal video games where I enjoy it such that I have difficulty loading the game up when I know I'm near the very end... this is the first time I've experienced that phenomena with an h-game/adult game, and I don't even think I'm at the very end. I've enjoyed this game so much that I'm terrified of the very notion of an end-of-update screen, and it's tough to work past that "paralyzing" effect to actually load the game up! Truly terrific work, could not recommend more for anyone remotely interested in its themes.
  10. 1.00 star(s)

juanito

Review as of... I don't really remember but after seeing this pop up in Latest Updates for so long, the time has come to ignore the thread. I played perhaps 6 months before [v1.06].

The biggest problem with this is a mix of 2 things, there is no player agency, and eventually the MC is forced to sissify and have gay sex with another sissified guy. Oh, I think there is an unavoidable cum eating scene too that was gross.

Besides that the game is not bad, the 'heroine', or villainess perhaps, is very cute and most of the other content is appealing enough, probably... I don't really remember the writing style.

But the unavoidable scenes break the game for me. For an example of a game that does submission better, imo, see Karlsson's Gambit or Giant Guardians or Escape from Misantria or any where choices matter.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

ShadowedGlare

Really good game. I rarely immerse myself in a game, but I cannot put this down until I finished the current version. Great work.

The scenes are sufficently long and the variety of fetishes (which are avoidable if needed) is nice. I intend to replay again to see everything, coz' why not?

I'll waiting the update, so keep up the good work.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Trogglew

the world of bdsm is so wide and the fetishisms and humiliations that the Mc can have to make him even more submissive are just as infinite (watersport, cuckold, soft or hard slave, maso, ect...). I like this game and let myself be guided through these adventures, of course, the more difficult the temptations to be perverted are for him, the more enjoyable it is (be careful not to be too quick in accepting perversion). good game
  13. 5.00 star(s)

vasya228777

Very good game, It's my favorite femdom game. The game has a lot of interesting scenes with different fetishes. The graphics are very nice and beautiful. I wish the author good luck!
    ( special thanks for the Russian translation )
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Chorizoow

This game is one of the most interresting game i could play

Sissyfication is the main plot of the game and even if, for me, it's only a fantasy in the back of my head, it made me absolutely excited by it.

The misstresses are devilish and hard for the MC, they are all a submisssive could like and the tasks and the surprises are here to make the player even more excited.

English is not my main language, so i couldn't explain precisly what i feel about this game...

But if you like hard femdom, sissyfication, chastity and all that shit you'll be in heaven

Thanks to the developer !
  15. 3.00 star(s)

rafaellos

Nice game idea. Personally I'm not a fun of Koikatsu based games since they all look the same. Another con to me is the gameplay. I'm not a fan of VN's which I call ctrl simulators. This one atleast has some choices in between all the skipping which is good.
    Art -Koikatsu 2/5
    Story 3/5
    Gameplay - Ctrl simulator
    Fapability 3/5
    Music -/-
    Originality 3.5/5
  16. 5.00 star(s)

f22raptor

Absolutely loved what I have played so far.
    The game is very well written and I am very fond of the path they're taking.
    I will say that it seems fairly linear thus far but that's not necessarily bad when taking into consideration the dom/sub angle I suppose.
    Personally I have found it very well though out and enjoyable to follow along. Absolutely cannot wait to see what comes next!
  17. 3.00 star(s)

interlinked

A Femdom game with some interesting characters. This is no revolutionary project by any means, but the scale allows the dev to make pretty frequent updates, which is nice.

The game doesn't have branching plots or character paths so far, but some choices are presented to the player, which I assume are going to determine future developments of MCs sisification. Renders are made in koikatsu, which I like, but the dev seems to have issues related to characters clipping with each other. I came to that conclusion because they choose to render interaction scenes without characters actually touching. Not a deal breaker, but improving that would make the scenes better.

I would give this 4 stars, but the ammount of cringe I have to endure, because of in game girls calling MC's asshole "boipussy", is more unberable than the butplug he is forced to wear constantly. 3 stars it is.
  18. 2.00 star(s)

Patchez

v0.7

Breakneck pace, choices that don't matter other than small variation of scene/skipping. No estabiling characters or making the relationships interesting/with a twist.

Basically kinetic novel lite, would not recommend
  19. 5.00 star(s)

shue128

My first 'review' here. Enjoing this sissy-femdom paradise since 0,2v. My favorite game in this genres. Super good plot and pictures. Only thing i personally kinda dislike is dream scenes but they are also great, just don't enjoy this unreal feelings too much. Can't wait till next updates, keep it up.
  20. 4.00 star(s)

shamelessalt

Fun little femdom game, where you play a fledgling sub who goes on an alt-universe version of FetLife, then gets contacted by an anonymous domme who turns out to be his main crush. A D/s relationship quickly ensues. There's a number of choice prompts but they don't seem to matter much, it's mostly a kinetic novel.

Pros: attractive art, lots of shots, nearly nonstop femdom scenarios almost all of which are very hot, domme does a good job of treading the line between affectionate and degrading, more 'realistic' than a lot of other games in the genre (you just meet a girl online and start a D/s relationship with them).
    Cons: a good deal of typos/grammar issues, relatively short, no animation or sound, D/s progression is pretty lightning-fast, pretty unrealistic to have such young characters be such pros at being dominant (another one is introduced later), MC is kind of annoyingly clueless about everything despite signing up to the initial fetish site as a sub.

Overall it's definitely good fap material if you're into femdom, but there's also definitely room for improvement. I enjoyed it, for sure. Gets right into the hot stuff, doesn't let up, and the scenarios definitely hit the spot. I'd happily play more whenever it's released.