4.20 star(s) 30 Votes

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
Cheers folks,

following question:

at some point Aiko asks the MC more questions about possible fetishes for the future.

You can choose a cuckold option where she says she will get fucked by other alphas. Does this mean strictly men? Or do we get another decision later on that it can be only females/shemales to avoid gay content?

Thank you very much in advance!

Little Clitty

May 23, 2024
V1.20 Public Release:

Windows + Linux:
MAC:
Android:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SurrenderingToMyCrush-1.20
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
Small problem encountered. In the latest update (1.20) the MC is temporarily wearing the wrong outfit when he/she is under Aiko's table.

They should more often wear same wig and make up. Cute as hell
I couldn't agree with you more about this... However, please, don't forget to hide your spoilers when you share (as I did myself).

Last edited:

bolskanLewd

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2020
Small problem encountered. In the latest update (1.20) the MC is temporarily wearing the wrong outfit when he/she is under Aiko's table.

I couldn't agree with you more about this... However, please, don't forget to hide your spoilers when you share (as I did myself).
While I was rendering, I didn't realize until it was too late, I hope it doesn't take you too far from the story, sorry!

Reactions: Buletti

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
Due to a problem there will be no Russian version of this chapter, but for the following ones there will be
Since I don't speak Russian, I'm using the existing translation of the Russian version of the game to create the Russian version of the Multi-Mod's "No Pause In Scripts" option. So there will be no Russian Multi-Mod v1.20.

However, you can still install this v1.20 update (Multi-Mod included) on your v1.19-RU of the game. The last chapter (1.20) will be in English, but Russian will remain available for all previous chapters.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bolskanLewd

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
So from your Patreon it looks like 1.21 is already released,is that correct? I cannot read the post as I am not subscribed.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes