Seeking Survival H-Games

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
Yo guys, I played recently and I kinda liked it. Problem is I can't find other "Survival" games with a male protagonist, and games like RJ154928 throw me back because of the "scat" tag... So that's a no no.
Wanted to ask if there were more games like Zombie Island or at least any kind of game that makes you manage resources like that.

Btw, if any mod or admin sees this... Would it be possible to make a Survival tag?

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016

Also, suggestions to improve/change the site go here:

Reactions: Cirro84

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
The dev Daniels K had a RPGM game in a survivor scenario, if you're interested Silver. There are 2 parts now:

Some of the better games for this platform. Also some zombies are in iirc. Nergal dev's game already mentioned I recommend too.

Then there are two Fallout parodies around I know of:

Didn't test them yet, maybe they include zombies? A hot recommendation is Nikraria dev, very talented. Also dystopian suspense scenarios in games.

You two are right, a 'Survival' tag would be nice to have. That doesn't necessarily include zombies though. But we got:
and as tags with a few interesting games, perhaps this helps a bit?? Have a nice weekend you two.

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016

Also, suggestions to improve/change the site go here:
Thanks for the suggestion, played it a long time ago. It was dropped iirc.
The dev Daniels K had a RPGM game in a survivor scenario, if you're interested Silver. There are 2 parts now:

Some of the better games for this platform. Also some zombies are in iirc. Nergal dev's game already mentioned I recommend too.

Then there are two Fallout parodies around I know of:

Didn't test them yet, maybe they include zombies? A hot recommendation is Nikraria dev, very talented. Also dystopian suspense scenarios in games.

You two are right, a 'Survival' tag would be nice to have. That doesn't necessarily include zombies though. But we got:
and as tags with a few interesting games, perhaps this helps a bit?? Have a nice weekend you two.
Thanks for the suggestions. But I wasn't saying I was looking for "zombies" specifically. I was mostly reffering to the kind of "look for materials, build things and survive" games (Infected City by Alibi would be another example). Any kind of survival works, but please, let it be male protag. I don't like playing as the girl...
Also, played Vault Repopulation. I'll be trying the 2 Stranded with Benefits games tho.

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
One edit: the game Lewd Island is also recommended, sorta 'survivalesque' DMD scenario, with mini game included. :)

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
hmmm, adam & gaia can be considered a survival game, 'cause ya gotta gather ressources to build things and gather food too.
didn't play s.h.e.l.t.e.r. yet, but it has the survival tag on it (in the spoiler "genre").
kindread: the redburns plays in an apocalyptic and zombie infested world. however bear in mind that this game is a VN with no real ressource managment or so. it just lets ya play a story about a family trying to survive.

other than that i can only think of survival games where you play as a female :unsure:

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Leviathan has pee but no scat IIRC. Definitely avoid anything by Crotch if you can't internally filter out scat because the games sure don't (as someone wrote on That Life: 90+% of the adult scenes are scat!)

Reactions: Cumknuckles

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
Wrong thread, Sphere. Morning.

Edit: I erred, somewhat, it's sorta survival. But more RPG than that I guess. Pretty bizarre tbh.
User Arashi asked for male protag, no scat. 'Chocolat' the elf girl is not. At least no scat.

Is it any good?

Last edited:

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Wrong thread, Sphere. Morning.

Edit: I erred, somewhat, it's sorta survival. But more RPG than that I guess. Pretty bizarre tbh.
User Arashi asked for male protag, no scat. 'Chocolat' the elf girl is not. As least no scat.

Is it any good?
Ah sorry, missed the "male" part my bad.

Gameplay-wise above all it felt weird. Not "bad" just a strange mix of mechanics: you start out much like in any survival game lacking basic necessities and common wildlife hurts as you struggle to clobber it for food. Only combat is very close to standard RPGM, and there's a little pseudo-leveling system for certain survival aspects. Since encounters are contained in NPC entities you can actually skip them to grab certain resources quickly, in particular certain tool spawning spots. At this point it can be rather grindy but I assume it doesn't have to be (I tend to be slow and methodical if given the option, so farming respawning resource nodes is something I do by reflex...)

As you explore the island you gain the ability to set up multiple camps, which also act as a fast travel mechanic similar to Dark Souls bonfires. You also encounter the supernatural and get roflstomped if you're not careful, and of course the monsters and rapists if you're here for the adult content. IIRC there's a whole side story of escaping from goblin prison, but maybe that was a different game.

Without an external map the settlement takes a while to reach, and it's more of an RPGM 4-house village than an MMO quest hub. This definitely is the weakest part because the NPCs don't react at all to you being sweaty, freshly soiled, covered in cum, wearing a tentacle bikini and wielding a man-sized tree trunk like it's a walking stick. Definitely best to just ignore it altogether except for the one or two plot-central NPCs.

There's some dungeon crawling and an optional haunted pirate ship too, and all throughout you need water, food for healing, set up new camps and repair your gear in a real-time day-night cycle with pretty dark nights. If vanilla Minecraft counts as a survival game this one definitely does, avoid if you cannot stand basic RPGM tropes though.

...aaand I should probably post this as a review on the thread for the game itself, not replying to a request thread where I misread the OP ;)

• Haha

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
Well, seems legitimately survival. You can use a spoiler to shrink post size. Thanks for the review, I am always a bit sceptical about RPGM games, or the 'survival' tag in general. The 'Stranded with Benefits' games I mentioned come as close as I know when I think of this platform, so this game is going to top them.

Nice review. Rework it and add it to the thread if you liked the game. That effort must not be wasted. :)

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
escaping from goblin prison, but maybe that was a different game
There's also escaping from bandits and orcs and yeah goblin escape was definitely in the game.
For me while I liked the game enough to do everything but beat the real last boss I was slightly disappointed that you could take care of the whole survival aspect in the 1st screen if you felt like just grinding a bunch of resources.

BRoss5

Jul 29, 2018
Has anyone told you about the game "stranded dick"? It's survival with incest and it's pretty good for me.