VN RPGM Survival in Baradise [v0.15] [Tsukumon]

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
can't see the vagina in the scene, but can see the MC turning into a woman's feet, disgusting.。。By the way, this game has no way to terminate the scene, you will be forced to play as a real woman to be bred. Regardless of sexual orientation, this behavior is stupid. Maybe there are trans or Straight people who are willing to play. idkh
  • Can you Not Choose to not go down the Path? Is it forced to happen no matter what you do?
  • Does it not give Warning you are entering a M2F route?
  • Can you Not press Ctrl (or whatever skip button) to skip pass the scene? Does the game force you to see through every detail?
I agree it's ideal if you can opt-out / entirely avoid any scene you don't like, by today's standard.
but this is a very old school style Japanese RPGM, "If you don't like it, don't walk the walk."
If you don't see any female sex organs, that's fair enough for most normal people.

You bickering over the dev, is no different from those who demand scenes / route be removed cuz they don't like it.
...Unless the answers to all my 3 questions are "No you can Not", Then yeah in such case those are bad dev decisions.

Bear in mind not only strictly "gay" people play this type of game, western Sexual Politics is super stupid.

Reactions: MineiroToji

chugaun13

Oct 10, 2022
  • Can you Not Choose to not go down the Path? Is it forced to happen no matter what you do?
  • Does it not give Warning you are entering a M2F route?
  • Can you Not press Ctrl (or whatever skip button) to skip pass the scene? Does the game force you to see through every detail?
I agree it's ideal if you can opt-out / entirely avoid any scene you don't like, by today's standard.
but this is a very old school style Japanese RPGM, "If you don't like it, don't walk the walk."
If you don't see any female sex organs, that's fair enough for most normal people.

You bickering over the dev, is no different from those who demand scenes / route be removed cuz they don't like it.
...Unless the answers to all my 3 questions are "No you can Not", Then yeah in such case those are bad dev decisions.

Bear in mind not only strictly "gay" people play this type of game, western Sexual Politics is super stupid.
Yeah, there's no way to skip scenes. As for whether there were scene warnings, I totally forgot about it and I won't be playing that stupid thing again. Referring to his previous two games, it is mandatory to unlock scenes in order to continue the story. which is stupid but acceptable, After all, all the characters are gay, (reluctantly accepted). considering that he claims to be a gay adult game maker️, Gays are too tolerant of developers. believe that if do this kind of thing in a straight game, I don't believe he won't be scolded.

Last edited: