HTML Survival In Urban Carnal Environments [v0.2.0] [jktulord]

CertainPromise

Aug 6, 2020
man how tf do you play this? i ran the start.bat nothing happened then i extracted the hotfix and this time the command prompt closes after i run it. is there something im missing?

jktulord

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
man how tf do you play this? i ran the start.bat nothing happened then i extracted the hotfix and this time the command prompt closes after i run it. is there something im missing?
I am doing another attempt to solve it as soon as I get to my pc. Main problem of is that the game runs on mine PC fine and I can replicate the issue you all are having. If you can you could press enter on the console before it disappears and screenshot it.

naughtius_maximus

Apr 16, 2023
That's my crutches to run an engine-less html game outside webstorm. You haven't run the batch file? My friend couldn't run it for some reason, and now he has a different bug which makes the console empty or smth...
I think you are going to need something like Electron to run it then, because as far as I understand in order to run a nodejs application from the command line you either need nodejs itself installed and linked to the apppath, or you need something that can package your application into an executable file and from what I have seen some html games use Electron exactly for that purpose.

EDIT: For the time being, however, anyone who wants to troubleshoot this issue(with the potential result of being able to play the game), you can download and install NodeJS from here:

jktulord

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I think you are going to need something like Electron to run it then, because as far as I understand in order to run a nodejs application from the command line you either need nodejs itself installed and linked to the apppath, or you need something that can package your application into an executable file and from what I have seen some html games use Electron exactly for that purpose.

EDIT: For the time being, however, anyone who wants to troubleshoot this issue(with the potential result of being able to play the game), you can download and install NodeJS from here:
Node.js is already included in the game folder and the game run from there. There is another issue at hand I belive

yourmoming

Mar 26, 2020
Looks neat, I would like to see some events in which the player can rape a scavenger or something like that

a820802

Jan 8, 2019
There is no feedback on search. I cant tell if its failed or bugged or if the enemy present preventing me to search.

and now i am also starving from spam clicking the search... the stats are too unnoticeable , change to a bar+ mouse over display for more visibility or maybe a small flowing text to show stat change? or red text displaying change to your stat, near the stat window.

item can be equipped anywhere, items have no description on effect(unless its intentional?)

combat text takes too much space compare to how big the box is, causing it the warp all the text beyond current turn

bug- when you equip a larger backpack(3x3) over your small one(2x2) in slot, it deletes everything in your current bag and bugs it, turning it into another large backpack(3x3)

jktulord

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
There is no feedback on search. I cant tell if its failed or bugged or if the enemy present preventing me to search.

and now i am also starving from spam clicking the search... the stats are too unnoticeable , change to a bar+ mouse over display for more visibility or maybe a small flowing text to show stat change? or red text displaying change to your stat, near the stat window.

item can be equipped anywhere, items have no description on effect(unless its intentional?)

combat text takes too much space compare to how big the box is, causing it the warp all the text beyond current turn

bug- when you equip a larger backpack(3x3) over your small one(2x2) in slot, it deletes everything in your current bag and bugs it, turning it into another large backpack(3x3)

Some issues like unnoticeable start changes are already solved. You can find the latest version of the game in the game's discord server.
Some other issues like enemies blocking you from looting being unclear and the missing food item nutrition description are part of the underdeveloped parts of the game. Solution of them will be part of bigger overhauls like adding description pop ups and changing how npcs function.

SumNoob

Nov 30, 2021
Interesting Bug I ran into, if you equip a bag, and then drag and drop it into it's own inventory, it will disappear

jktulord

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Interesting Bug I ran into, if you equip a bag, and then drag and drop it into it's own inventory, it will disappear
That's not a bug. It's a feature. Like in physics if you can have negative energy - you can do a lot with it.

But if being serious yeah... For now the slots are very stupid and whenever experimentation happens - prepare for the worse. But that can work in your favor - you can infinitely put bag into bags and have infinite space.

I will rewrite it eventually when I will come to description rework(It would include opening backpacks without putting them on.)

Dextersmith

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2022
Thanks! I like the premise of the game. I'm going to give it a try, then share my impressions. Cheers!

ыыыы

Jun 29, 2020
How deep will the interaction with the characters be? it would be extremely cool if they weren't just dummies with a couple of words and buttons "fuck" and "take in the squad". and of course, will there be impregnation?)

jktulord

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
How deep will the interaction with the characters be? it would be extremely cool if they weren't just dummies with a couple of words and buttons "fuck" and "take in the squad". and of course, will there be impregnation?)
I plan there be both a story with handwritten events and interaction just as a generated girls which will live and breathe. They will be walking around the locations, they will be looting, you be able to interact with their loot that way or another... As well as there will be a deep relationship system and many ways to interact including leting them be your companions and hangout at your base with different benifits.
In the last update I focused on the hand written part of the game to introduce some lore and some early sex events, but they will also be sprinkled with sandbox elements, as game meant to be.
I am not sure about impregnation... I might add some cum inflation or some magic not exactly pregnancy...
Might add it, might not...

ыыыы

Jun 29, 2020
I plan there be both a story with handwritten events and interaction just as a generated girls which will live and breathe. They will be walking around the locations, they will be looting, you be able to interact with their loot that way or another... As well as there will be a deep relationship system and many ways to interact including leting them be your companions and hangout at your base with different benifits.
In the last update I focused on the hand written part of the game to introduce some lore and some early sex events, but they will also be sprinkled with sandbox elements, as game meant to be.
I am not sure about impregnation... I might add some cum inflation or some magic not exactly pregnancy...
Might add it, might not...
although I don't see any problems using AI to write (of course not online) them a lot of dialogues with a bunch of different fetishes, including the wildest. in any case sandboxes are cool, as are generated characters, good luck with the game and high-quality characters.

Last edited: