1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Which idea do you like more ?

• Total voters

Chikimaro

We love to see you Smile....
Donor
Feb 2, 2018

Quick Preivew:
Last week, I saw a thread related to creating a hunting game. I liked the idea, so I started creating it. Through this thread, I want to hear your opinions and suggestions.
The game will be free.

The game is a first person shooter and the idea of this game is that you are in a feminine world, that does not accept men, if they find them, they kill them (its like a world with out men, (i know the idea is stolen form one piece), after a few decades, women have forgotten the pleasure of having sex with a men, and you are the last survivor, you want to control the world by making your self a king. so you will fight and fuck the soldiers to make them feel the real pleasure of having sex.

each girl that you have sex with she will follow you and more girls you have, more chance you get to make an army.
you should know that if the Queen follow you, the whole world wil be, so your mission is to fight until you find the queen and make her yours.
there will be diffrents levels where the dificulty will change.
there will be a lot of girls characters that you can fight and fuck (average 35) with a speciale one (the queen).
there will be diffrents sex poses.
and diffrents bosses.
a multiplayers maybe (Not decided yet).

Things i already Made:
The Main Character.
The Shoothing System.
All Weapons Options (VFX, Recoil, Ammo, Dammage, ...).
Health System.
The Character Shoothing Animations.
The Jungle (A part of the Map). -> NOT COMPLETED YET.
Enemies Configurations using IA (Shoothing, Movemments....).
Items that you cand find (Bondage, Ammo, Grenades, ...).

i collected a few idea's from the comment section, you will found them down below and you also can vote for one that you like more.

@Eyesday

One day womens around the worl decided that If the world was ruled by women, then we'd have a greater place to live!", they'd say. "Let's make a city ruled by women, then a state, a country and then the world.

@polywog

Science has proven that male humans are a relatively new development in evolutionary history. The world was once populated by only females, who reproduced by laying eggs.

@obibobi

It's set in the distant future where cloning has become the norm for reproduction, designer babies, but only women can be successfully cloned. This leads to a world where men are becoming an increasing minority with fewer and fewer people having traditional births. But unforseen complications arise for everyone, long term cloning proves to be unsustainable, the "perfect women" begin to lose their ability to reason, you live in a world with increasingly deranged superwomen.

@eosar

The Amazons were content living out their lives isolated from the world on the island gifted to them by their goddess. However, legends and myths keep drawing in men of questionable morals who bring with them great harm.
Deciding enough is enough, the Amazon Queen unleashes a plague around the island that only affects males. However, eventually someone different shows up...
Without exhibiting any symptoms, he is the last one left standing of his group as soon as they reach the island and quickly retreats horrified. He is a carrier.

Though unintended, the plague is thus unleashed upon the world and the male population is decimated. The few truly immune are whisked away and hidden by the various groups of women taking charge in the power vacuum and are turned into mere breeding stallions with no mind of their own.

PC background:
The PC has a resistance, not immunity, which manifests in bouts of uncontrollable lust and pain that can only be relieved through sex.
Fearing the consequences of this type of resistance manifesting in any of PC's offsprings, he is being hunted down. Some want him dead, others see the potential of an army in his loins. PC just wants a cure.

The next following things you will found down are the update i made in the game by the time,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

j3.JPG

Please post you suggetion down below about the idea or if i need ti change anything.
Regards.

Last edited:

Chikimaro

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
Wow it looks like a huge project
Gl with it
Thanks, it will take a little more time to make the first beta release but i will keep this thread updated.
anyways, do you have any suggestions for the game ?

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Ambitious, haha!

It would be nice if you explained why women killed all the men out there. Hate doesn't seem like a big enough reason.
Also... You're gonna fight women with a real gun that can kill them with one shot or cause some serious injuries? That seems kinda intense for an Adult Game, but I'd like to see how you implement that.

Good luck!

Reactions: Chikimaro

Chikimaro

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
Ambitious, haha!

It would be nice if you explained why women killed all the men out there. Hate doesn't seem like a big enough reason.
Also... You're gonna fight women with a real gun that can kill them with one shot or cause some serious injuries? That seems kinda intense for an Adult Game, but I'd like to see how you implement that.

Good luck!
Well you're right in some points, i really didn't think about the reason why they hate men, Hmm i will maybe put that the reason was because the husband of the queen cheated on her.

and for the real guns, as i said its a survive game, kill or getting killed, but it would look like a horror game, so i made that the player will just knock them down (somthing like pubg), the kill option will be availabe too if you keep shooting them.

anyways thank you for your suggetions, i really appriciate it.

Eyesday

Apr 26, 2017
That's an interesting idea, I'll give you that. However, let me tell you something about storytelling. If you're going to make a game just for fap with a fragile background story, then you can dive into the idea of "cheated queen". I'd suggest you use feminism as a way to create your "No Man's World". You know, those days - and I'm not trying to polemize here - feminism got a little "out of the way" if you know what I mean. You can create a world based in this storyline, where woman realized that the problems of war, poverty, etc, were created because of men.

"If the world was ruled by women, then we'd have a greater place to live!", they'd say.
"Let's make a city ruled by women, then a state, a country and then the world."

This could be a good story to tell. Some kind of criticism of oppression and stuff like that.

And let me ask you something, why this man is in this world? He'll appear there for some reason or it's just a "hero" that escaped from somewhere? You know, maybe men are slaves now or are just used to breed. If you go deeper, they got extinct and women reproduce now with artificial insemination. When a man is born, they wait until he got in the 16's to see if he can be "transformed" into a woman. You can create a lot of things here. But the point is that you have to solve basic questions that a player will probably do.

- How women dominated the world?
- Where are the other men? They got enslaved, killed, extinct?
- Why is this unique man in this world? How he got there?

My final suggestion is that you give a deeper reason for him to be trying to be the king. Is it just to do a harém ou maybe to got revenge on women?

P.S: I'm not fluent in English so forgive my grammatical mistakes.
(I'm a writer so that's the focus of my analysis)

Chikimaro

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
That's an interesting idea, I'll give you that. However, let me tell you something about storytelling. If you're going to make a game just for fap with a fragile background story, then you can dive into the idea of "cheated queen". I'd suggest you use feminism as a way to create your "No Man's World". You know, those days - and I'm not trying to polemize here - feminism got a little "out of the way" if you know what I mean. You can create a world based in this storyline, where woman realized that the problems of war, poverty, etc, were created because of men.

"If the world was ruled by women, then we'd have a greater place to live!", they'd say.
"Let's make a city ruled by women, then a state, a country and then the world."

This could be a good story to tell. Some kind of criticism of oppression and stuff like that.

And let me ask you something, why this man is in this world? He'll appear there for some reason or it's just a "hero" that escaped from somewhere? You know, maybe men are slaves now or are just used to breed. If you go deeper, they got extinct and women reproduce now with artificial insemination. When a man is born, they wait until he got in the 16's to see if he can be "transformed" into a woman. You can create a lot of things here. But the point is that you have to solve basic questions that a player will probably do.

- How women dominated the world?
- Where are the other men? They got enslaved, killed, extinct?
- Why is this unique man in this world? How he got there?

My final suggestion is that you give a deeper reason for him to be trying to be the king. Is it just to do a harém ou maybe to got revenge on women?

P.S: I'm not fluent in English so forgive my grammatical mistakes.
(I'm a writer so that's the focus of my analysis)
Man it's a good idea, especially for the idea where woman realized that the problems of war, poverty, etc, were created because of men. i didn't think about it.
you saved, i was too busy these days fixing some game issues and i didn't had time to think about the stoyline.
and yeah i don't make this game only for that the player can fap, i want to make a game with adult stuffs where he will enjoy playing and waiting for next updates, there will be some storylines and options to fuck girls (you can even fuck your army with diffrents sex poses, you can unlock new ones each time you enslave bosses. ),
i've lately bought some high quality textures and stuffs to make the game more realistic.
i'm now working on the quests and some cinematics.
Hope people appriciate my hard work because its not easy and the game will be for free to everyone.

Thank you for the idea, i really appreciate it.

Rorshi

Mar 16, 2018
There any way to contribute to the project financially, like a donate or something? It's a really interesting project, not just as a "fap material", it would give a good game, for real, both FPS and administration and such (if I had the right idea of this "army creation"). And now with steam accepting 'adult' games... I'd buy it.

Chikimaro

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
There any way to contribute to the project financially, like a donate or something? It's a really interesting project, not just as a "fap material", it would give a good game, for real, both FPS and administration and such (if I had the right idea of this "army creation"). And now with steam accepting 'adult' games... I'd buy it.
Wait what ? Steam accepts adults games?
If this is true, my multiplayers problem will be solved.
And for patreon, i will make a page once i release the first beta.
Thank you.

Reactions: Rorshi

Rorshi

Mar 16, 2018
Wait what ? Steam accepts adults games?
If this is true, my multiplayers problem will be solved.
And for patreon, i will make a page once i release the first beta.
Thank you.
You could launch the game on early access into the store as soon as it becomes "playable". So far, there are several games with adult materials for sale, however, I did not find many works that were good as ""games"" Some examples of erotic stuff on the market:

Chikimaro

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
You could launch the game on early access into the store as soon as it becomes "playable". So far, there are several games with adult materials for sale, however, I did not find many works that were good as ""games"" Some examples of erotic stuff on the market:

i see what you mean, my game still have a few isseus like the reloading memory that i will later, and i don't feel that the game is ready for an early acces because some parts of the map are not finished yet.
anyways Thank you so much for the infos, and i'm sure that my game will break the records on steam :ROFLMAO:.

Reactions: Rorshi

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Science has proven that male humans are a relatively new development in evolutionary history. The world was once populated by only females, who reproduced by laying eggs.

Chikimaro

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
Intersting, but it would work more with an MMORPG game.

Chikimaro

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
i was thinking about making that the last man survivor was an astronaut that came back to earth after some years, i don't know if it will be a good idea or not because it will requrise more animation and cinmatics in the beging of the game for that the player could understand what's going and resolve some questions.
please let me now in a comment.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
i was thinking about making that the last man survivor was an astronaut that came back to earth after some years, i don't know if it will be a good idea or not because it will requrise more animation and cinmatics in the beging of the game for that the player could understand what's going and resolve some questions.
please let me now in a comment.
you don't always have to act out the back story. i wouldn't recommend a STAR WARS scrolling wall of text intro, but maybe a wake up on the beach, how did I get here, last thing I remember was entering my cryo chamber on a deep space mission, something must have gone wrong, OMG how did I end up in 2319? I must have slept a long time, oh look a woman president, why is everyone staring at me, RAPE! RAPE! someone help me, rescued from your attackers by hero girl, she tells you that there haven't been men for 100 years, a virus destroyed the Y chromosome and no more boy babies only girls, sperm banks are nearly depleted, your sperm is worth more than gold, especially your living Y chromosome sperms.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
If I where to suggest a backstory I would go with this. It's set in the distant future where cloning has become the norm for reproduction, designer babies, but only women can be successfully cloned.

This leads to a world where men are becoming an increasing minority with fewer and fewer people having traditional births.

But unforseen complications arise for everyone, long term cloning proves to be unsustainable, the "perfect women" begin to lose their ability to reason, you live in a world with increasingly deranged superwomen.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote