Nov 4, 2017
Aside from Rubi I have no idea what to do to unlock the erotic scenes of any of the others. In my first playthrough I missed abbie when henry said to talk to girls and so I didn't get the phone number even tho I noticed her later, on my second try I can never progress much with elize because her events are so infrequent and in general doing botany club or the helping with the grades seem to be useless because the guard and katrina say to get out and cancel any progress or increase in affection/lust with those events. In my third try i get most of them to high affection but nothing happens even with most stats at 100 with only authority being at 80. Its an interesting game but there are too many ways to mess up and no clear indication of the next step.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@LurkingHeretic

There isn't really any mid level content in the game so there is only mostly beginning stuff to do so far in the game til more content is added to the game.

Oct 30, 2017
Has anyone figured out what the lust attribute is, in the save editor online, for all the characters. Some of the words or Russian I think.

From the questions on here I am assuming people want to know if there is sex and yes there is with Rubi and maybe others, just cant get their lust up high enough, grinding is a bitch, I had to get Rubi's lust up to around 50 I think before she started having sex.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I Don't understand, I was studying every day and when the first exam comes I get "F".. WTF?? Maybe I skipped one or two days without studying but still, is impossible that I get F. Or the game don't let you get a better grade?
Also, you can't steal without been caught, I tried 8 times and just one time I wasn't caught.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
I Don't understand, I was studying every day and when the first exam comes I get "F".. WTF?? Maybe I skipped one or two days without studying but still, is impossible that I get F. Or the game don't let you get a better grade?
Also, you can't steal without been caught, I tried 8 times and just one time I wasn't caught.
It's all stat-reliant. Your stealth starts VERY low and whatever you do, you'll get caught at first. Then he'll get sneakier and it'll soon become impossible to get caught. Same applies to your grades. Intelligence determines how "smart" you are. If it's low, bad grades. If it's high, good grades.

If you want to apply logic to this game mechanism, here goes an attempt... At first, you're amnesiac and don't know anything about your lessons anymore. Because of that, even after studying every day, you're still not up to par with the rest of the class and especially not with your own previous level. But after a while, you've learned enough that simply listening in class is enough to stay on top (stat not decreasing over time).

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Even with high/higher sneak it's more like playing Russian roulette and pointing a gun at your foot and seeing if you shoot it. One time it works next 5 times it fails then it'll work again then it'll fail again.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Even with high/higher sneak it's more like playing Russian roulette and pointing a gun at your foot and seeing if you shoot it. One time it works next 5 times it fails then it'll work again then it'll fail again.
Don't know how you did it. Once I got high enough stealth, I simply couldn't fail anymore. With Ruby, that was fairly early. For the washroom at school, was much later.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Solak

I had around 25 something stealth or something like that before I got one that didn't fail when peeking on the mother and when it fails you had to sit outside and not enter the house till she was in bed or or somewhere else to prevent a lose in relationship points. Most of the time after the first success it was like throwing dice and hoping for a pair. So you had to save before trying then reload if it failed and tried again.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
I guess it also becomes easier the lustier she's feeling then? Either that or I'm misremembering, although I am 100% certain you stop failing after a while.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Solak

Not sure I played for quite awhile till I got bored. Only was able to watch a movie with the mom once. Only one that was easy to stat raise was the girl sitting on the bench outside the classroom. Never did find the one girl.

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
I guess it also becomes easier the lustier she's feeling then? Either that or I'm misremembering, although I am 100% certain you stop failing after a while.
Yup.
Game code for watching Rubi/mom change (_sex = lust):
elize/3 + charisma/1.8 + elize_sex/3.5 + elize_arrouse*2 + stealth + elize_sex (-10 if mad at you) VS random 1 to 100 roll. If total value is larger than random roll, you win. If caught, a second roll happens which is pretty similar but with charisma counting fully and stealth being useless.

Personally I just made it a 1 to 80 roll for all and tripled stat gain from certain actions since I felt it was too grindy.

Reactions: Solak

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Yup.
Game code for watching Rubi/mom change (_sex = lust):
elize/3 + charisma/1.8 + elize_sex/3.5 + elize_arrouse*2 + stealth + elize_sex (-10 if mad at you) VS random 1 to 100 roll. If total value is larger than random roll, you win. If caught, a second roll happens which is pretty similar but with charisma counting fully and stealth being useless.

Personally I just made it a 1 to 80 roll for all and tripled stat gain from certain actions since I felt it was too grindy.
So that's the exact formula. Good to know.

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
I'm trying to play this, but the constant slow speed of the text is making it very frustrating to read. Even though I have the text speed set to max, it looks like most lines of dialogue are preceded in the code by "{cps=37}" which slows things down immeasurably.

@Azteca , please adjust this in the next release?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Damn "The Richard." Damn him. ;)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I wish, a hero will share compressed version :)

I wish people would stop calling people heroes here over everything.

I mean, I could get it if someone uploaded a game that wasn't available here for ages (if that ever happens) or someone mods an otherwise unplayable game so that it works, but every single donor, every single compressed version?

I am really thankful for what those guys do and they are great, but hero is just so ridiculously over the top and if you use it for everything it completely loses any meaning.

2.30 star(s) 18 Votes