rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
If the slow text speed is hardwired despite the preferences setting intentionally, my congratulations on a successful troll. I wanted to copy the game onto a thumb drive and set fire to it out of sheer rage after five screens.

Reactions: Azteca

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Uff... The bunch of stats is confusing.
What stat is what for? And at which point will something happen? I mean, it takes ages to increase Affection (I have Rubi at 13 Aff and 4 Lust after 4 hours).

I don't know, I think there is a bug. I had the teacher at 11 Affection and after helping her to check some tests, her Affection decreased to 6 Affection. Maybe I missed something...

Reactions: Azteca

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Played this for awhile but got bored no clue how to meet some of the girls since the most logical clicking them and talking to them doesn't work. Click girl *I don't know her* then get your fucking ass over there and talk to her then you'll fucking know her. It's like you have to be at a specific time at a specific day and also have thrown some salt over your shoulder for luck. Trying to get relationship points with the mom seems pointless when you are trying to increase stealth as she'll keep asking you each day what did you want at my door and each time your relationship points with her go down. Only one that seemed good for raising relationship points with was the runner girl. There should be a map and the map shows where everyone is at so your not stumbling around in the dark as to what you have to do. When you are out and about you see people from school but he never goes over and says hi or anything.

At times you would be out and about and all of a sudden you get warped back to the house for no reason at all.

@HorizonD

Maybe you did something like fail a test or something?

Last edited:
Reactions: kieudiem

Azteca

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
Uff... The bunch of stats is confusing.
What stat is what for? And at which point will something happen? I mean, it takes ages to increase Affection (I have Rubi at 13 Aff and 4 Lust after 4 hours).

I don't know, I think there is a bug. I had the teacher at 11 Affection and after helping her to check some tests, her Affection decreased to 6 Affection. Maybe I missed something...
There are not many mid-end game content. I tried to focus more on the initial gameplay in this version.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
@HorizonD

Maybe you did something like fail a test or something?
You misunderstood me. Sorry for my lack of English.
I cheated a bit my Intelligence and got A's in tests and homework, so the Teacher asked me if I could help her to check/correct some tests from another class. I helped her and my Affection with her decreased from 11 to 6.
Maybe I messed something up with the correction but she didn't mention it. Only that it's time to go, she has to close the classroom.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev literally said there is NO MID-END GAME CONTENT!
"There are not many mid-end game content. I tried to focus more on the initial game play in this version. "
Deal with it as a glutton for punishment or come back for more in a couple of weeks/months.

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
If the slow text speed is hardwired despite the preferences setting intentionally, my congratulations on a successful troll. I wanted to copy the game onto a thumb drive and set fire to it out of sheer rage after five screens.
Easy fix, just run this shell command in game folder...
Code:
find . -name '*.rpy' | xargs -n1 sed -i -e 's,{/cps},,g' -e 's,{cps=[0-9]*},,g'
Or replace game files with attached patch. On a serious note, I already replaced the micro switch in my mouse due to excessive clicking. And I don't even play idle clicker...

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
I cheated a bit my Intelligence and got A's in tests and homework, so the Teacher asked me if I could help her to check/correct some tests from another class. I helped her and my Affection with her decreased from 11 to 6.
It sounds like she figured out he cheated because the MC did a piss poor job with those tests, so it turns out he's a lying moron and that's why she doesn't like him anymore. :p

Dorayn

May 20, 2018
Even when the text for homeworks or class tests says me I should get an A I always get an F..?

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
The "story" is so confusing and unbelievable that I lost interest very quick. The broken englisch didnt help either. You are an old dude in a government facility with no security except the entrance to that laptop. You return to your wife/daughter whatever she is - that is so confusing, probably bc of patreon bs I think. That she is a "lab rat" you refused and bought her a house to "play family" fits the crazy main narrative, but is a next :sick: for me.

There is no chance to get invested into that story for me, sorry :/

The slow textspeed is the nail in the coffin for me.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
oh well ill come back when more to it than working and going to class and over and over and over again.nothing happening to keep me interested at the moment,or am i missing something?

Reactions: Anv
2.30 star(s) 18 Votes