3D-Daz [SW +18]Help me obi wan kenobi, you are my only hope

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
STARWARS!!! I love any StarWars related game, so I'd be interested to see what you are hoping to do.

I've been trying to collect assets for an Ahsoka focused game for a couple of years now, It's hard to find stuff, especially at a good quality. At best i found an archive of an old fansite that had some simple models for things like the droids and Grevious, If you need then I can share them with you, but they are raw files, If you only use daz you probably won't be able to use them unless I learn how to make daz ready files. But it looks like your've had better luck than myself.

I'm loving the hair for Leia would love to know where you found it. Same for the Jedi outfit and your textures for Ahsoka, did you make those yourself?

I am guessing that you are using daz, is this the first Digital Content Creation (DCC) tool you've used? It looks like you have a solid start considering your are doing a good job with lighting, better than most I see. I can't give much technical advice considering I mostly use Blender instead.

Reactions: RedAce1942

RedAce1942

Jan 3, 2018
Heya! Thanks for the support!
Also yes, i can share the stuff i used, just PM and 'll send you some links.(this is daz-related content, so i doubt it will work with other programs)
It is in fact my first time using daz, i am pretty noobish with lighting, and all in general-(vray does half the work, ahah).
I am also a "Blender guy"(still not tried 2.80,although)but Daz is waaay easier to use and has so much potential for great renders, and that's why i decided to use it instead of Blender