VN - Ren'Py - Completed - SWe1: The Warrior's Heart [v1.0] [Mortze]

1. 5.00 star(s)

DuckDairyDip

Let me just say, this game looks stunning. The character models, the settings, the renders, everything looks so well done. The few sex scenes present are also very pleasing on the eyes. This is a typical story where the MC is a nobody trying to make a name for himself and finds himself in a rag tag group who find themselves in more danger over the course of the story. One thing must be mentioned, this is only episode 1. At the time of this review while episode 1 is complete, there are several plotlines, character development, and possible story information that is not fully explored with the intention of continuing with more entries. As it stands, episode 1 is a great introduction to this setting and characters. The entire crew is enjoyable to see interact as they each have motivations and very distinct personalities that drive them. The few action scenes present are really nice as well and add to the tension meant to be felt during these scenes. In terms of episode 1 itself, it brings just enough intrigue and puts a lot of ideas forward to go into many different directions. I very much look forward to what is next in store.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

tyghbn

Well thought out story with plenty of sexual tension. Character models are great, though some lighting and backgrounds seem amateur. Creator's passion definitely shows; I hope to see more - it's quality, exactly what I'm looking for. Only the first episode, but I highly recommend.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

ribdab

I really enjoyed this. It actually feels like well thought out SW fan fiction. The story works well, the characters are believable, and as this is an erotic story, the sex scenes are pretty well done as well! Cannot wait for further episodes. Keep up the good work!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

asins1991

Really well written story with great art. My only complaint would be that the animations aren't the smoothest. But that's insignificant really. Really felt like a believable star wars story. Can't wait for more episodes.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

desolate sharidan

The game has incredible renders, realistic characters, an exciting story, even incredible action, and it's faithful to the lore. I really had expectations coming into this game and not only were they all met, they were blown away.

This game is everything a fan of star wars would love.

Really looking forward to the next chapter.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

tedysh

Excellent jeux ! graphisme au top ! les meufs super bonne et attirante, je me suis bien amusé et les personnages et l'histoire et super sympa ! Merci au créateur de ce jeux ;) Impatient du prochaine épisode !
  7. 5.00 star(s)

philtwo

Insanely good but insanely short. Its been over two years and still no continuation of this has been put out (i believe the project has been abandoned) so don't play it if you don't want to get honeydicked or aren't into yearly installment types of games.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

tmathis

Excellent work, truly a top notch performance in this game. Renders and environments are absolutely beautiful. Women are varied and spectacular. Writing is solid and the atmosphere is great. All I can hope for is that we see more!
  9. 5.00 star(s)

larrycadillac

recently started this game and have to say as a huge star wars fan I am loving it. Has some real SW feel to it, and incorporates things from the movies and shows. All its missing is the iconic soundtrack (I recommend playing The Mandolorian playlist for added effect) Looking forward to completing this, 8.5/10 so far.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1002293

Wonderful whether you like SW or not tbh, characters are good, really fit in the SW universe, and renders are beautiful. I'll wait for the second part more for the story than the erotic part, actually. I'd recommend it to anyone hesitating.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Pixex

Its a great and fun game. I'm a big fan of Star Wars and I have been waiting for an adult story related with the Star Wars universe. The image are grate, the characters are cool, and the girls are perfect. Thanks.
  12. 2.00 star(s)

Firefly2001

spend 95% of the game holding control to get 1 or 2 sex scenes with poor dialogue options. then the game ends after banging the captain... spent longer download and unzipping than playing the game

to improve i highly recommend more choices. some interactions around the ship. walking around and doing tasks, building relationships with the characters. not just a game where i have to hold control.
    the animations are decent and the pictures are really rally good quality. just let down as it's like reading some doujinshi rather than playing an actual game
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Dude Lebowski

Story: 90. Without giving any spoilers, the MC's plot seems to be a bit cliché, but the supporting characters are all pretty well developed, and their story arcs are unique to each other and appear to remain intact regardless of MC decisions (i.e. decisions made by the MC do not arbitrarily change seemingly unrelated storylines).
    Originality: 90. While the game borrows from a famous franchise, the storyline created here maintains high levels of originality. References to the greater universe are only tangentially referenced, avoiding overuse of already created material.
    Renders: 95. Characters are beautifully designed, with high attention to detail: freckles, blush, scars, and other skin flaws add to fleshing out the characters' appearances. Realistically, the MC seems a bit out of his element by comparison, but given that this is the first episode, it allows character development with his appearance to be driven by the future storyline.
    Sound: N/A. I played muted with one exception mentioned in Voice Acting below.
    Playability: 25. Dialog heavy, and the only actual gameplay is choosing between dialog options.
    Performance: 100. No problems running.
    Bugs: 100. None observed.
    Animations: 50. There are a few scenes that meet similar visual standards as the static graphics, but no moving camera effects or anything special to speak to.
    Voice Acting: 50. I mostly played muted. There was a brief moment when I had my sound on and heard one of the supporting characters speak in an alien language, but I do not know the extent to which voice acting was provided.
    Grammar: 95. I don't remember any grammar mistakes, but cannot confirm whether any exist on any of the story arcs that I did not follow.
    Amount of content: 50. I want to rate this lower, as it is only a single episode with no more than a couple of hours of gameplay, but the branching story arcs encourage replay to learn more of the lore behind each of the characters.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

pussypunisher69

Great game! I played OST in the background, and I was wondering how putting in more music would affect the odds that Disney would try to take it down. Assuming the cast doesn't change/expand you could have it so that leia, padme, rey, and ashoka's theme are repurposed for each of the female characters with the force and empire leitmotifs for a super star wars-y auditory experience to go along with the phenomenal visual art.
  15. 2.00 star(s)

CourtesyFlush

It's a "click to see next slide" visual story (a.k.a. powerpoint presentation) with no gameplay or dialogue options (you have no influence on anything, just watch how it plays out). It's just like an illustrated book (not even a comic because there are too few stills). You just scroll through images and read text. It's hard to get involved if you don't have a say over anything at all. There's not much adult content - only one sex scene in first episode. The 3d characters are well done but not my cup of tea (purple looks-like-its-rotting skinned alien female or petite cross-eyed asian girl as your only 2 romance options). I've seen lots of visual novels far more engaging than this one. There are Visual Novels where you actually make lot of choices. With interesting dialogue options and some gameplay (Heavy Five by Nottravis.) It's soo much fun this way. Short SW picture story, bad game, and really bad adult game.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

felicemastronzo

how wonderful ...

I played it with the enthusiasm of a child, and if it allowed me to control the fights and flight scenes it would become my favorite game of all time, but even so it was a beautiful dream

being only a first chapter it will condemn me to a life of waiting, but I don't regret it

the spirit of Star war feels loud and clear.

the characters are all interesting and of course the female ones have their own charm

this is the first game I give 5 stars to
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Colornuke

This has stuck with me for so long that I always come check on it to see if there's any kind of update and it always pains me to see nothing has been said about it. The Writing and art of the game is outstanding and drew me in and made me feel attatched to the characters and set a new bar for Star Wars themed games where when I play any other game similar to this I still see this as my number 1 Favorite game in general.
  18. 4.00 star(s)

FoolishFool0

The story shows great promise, and the cast of character wouldn-t be out of place from your run of the mill Star Wars gang of misfits based cartoon out there but with the possibility of, like... sex in it.

The game is of course relatively short due to its nature as a episode, BUT I can see the greatness is there ready to be expanded upon, so in the immortal words of Senator Palpatine, I shall watch your career with great interest.

I loved the Jawa. Not sure if we're going to fuck them and if we don't I'm fine with that we can just be best pals honestly but I loved the Jawa.

The epilogue scene with the Admiral was actually, like... really well done too. Really cements the role of the main villain as main villain of AT LEAST the main arc so to speak, even if the main boss of the Black Sun AND the leader of the Inquisition haven't yet even showed up.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Acidsp

Nice Beginning of a saga. Love the Star Wars setting. Currently there are 2 love routes and one enlightment route i guess and personaly i like the characters because they have a "character" and react accoringly to their background. Animations could be a bit smoother but its allright. Would love to see options during the scenes in the future but i am more than happy atm with what i got.
    10/10 Would recommend for a short game
  20. 5.00 star(s)

ddakkal

Very good first episode and very well written.

The story is has a nice pace with action sequence and then some more chilled one. Good story structure to hold the reader and you could tell its not the first time the developer writes, and if it does, then he has some skill with it.

The visuals are gorgeous, the character models seem unique and full with personality, and the scenes feel lived in and real with all the details and colors in them, the variety adds to the realism.

Too bad the chapter is pretty short.
    Definitely will look forward for more content from this dev. Good job man!