BakaHu

May 8, 2022
Is there any Android port of 10.9?
The person that does the port only uploads to mega so you either need a subscription with mega or use VPN to keep resetting the data limit while you wait hours for it to download and that's if you have enough space on your phone it is a 26gb game now

Seems like he hasn't updated his port yet maybe it's too big now

And it won't work on JoiPlay
It hasn't for like the past 4-5 updates
Too much for JoiPlay to handle it never launches

PaxHadrian17

Engaged Member
Sep 8, 2020
The person that does the port only uploads to mega so you either need a subscription with mega or use VPN to keep resetting the data limit while you wait hours for it to download and that's if you have enough space on your phone it is a 26gb game now

Seems like he hasn't updated his port yet maybe it's too big now

And it won't work on JoiPlay
It hasn't for like the past 4-5 updates
Too much for JoiPlay to handle it never launches
I have not used the LQ download but, from others who have used it over the last year +, the LQ option should be fine.

It would, per others, take an unusually good monitor running at very high resolution to get enough of a visual difference to matter.

If you go with the HQ option, once you download, the patch system for future monthly releases works Very well - I've been using it for almost all of the v 10 series downloads/updates.

Cheers!! :coffee:

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
I have not used the LQ download but, from others who have used it over the last year +, the LQ option should be fine.

It would, per others, take an unusually good monitor running at very high resolution to get enough of a visual difference to matter.

If you go with the HQ option, once you download, the patch system for future monthly releases works Very well - I've been using it for almost all of the v 10 series downloads/updates.

I've tried both
The sheer amount of files regardless of the size is the issue
It literally takes hours for rar and zarchiver to unpack
And JoiPlay in itself can't handle running all those files

Last time it worked on JoiPlay was before the massive file bloat

Last edited:

PaxHadrian17

Engaged Member
Sep 8, 2020
I've tried both
The sheer amount of files regardless of the size is the issue
It literally takes hours for rar and zarchiver to unpack
And JoiPlay in itself can't handle running all those files

Last time it worked on JoiPlay was before the massive file bloat
I don't know if this will help but have you tried 7zip?

This is what I use to 'unzip' files that I download and, yes - large files do take some time to get fully unzipped but never an hour or more.

I play on both older and a fairly new desktop with no problems but cannot speak for much older computers or phones.

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
I don't know if this will help but have you tried 7zip?

This is what I use to 'unzip' files that I download and, yes - large files do take some time to get fully unzipped but never an hour or more.

I play on both older and a fairly new desktop with no problems but cannot speak for much older computers or phones.

There's no true 7zip app for Android only apps that can handle 7zip archives

The official RAR app over an hour in was barely at 50% and zarchiver is only slightly faster
I'm even having trouble deleting the amount downloaded because the sheer number of files

It's not the size
I've downloaded harem hotel full and played it on JoiPlay just fine it doesn't have anywhere near the sheer number of individual files

With only 2gb of the 9gb size unpacked there's 22k files so around 110k files

A pc can handle that but not Android based software not without taking a very long time or in JoiPlay's case timing out

Screenshot_20240817-091458.png

Last edited:

PaxHadrian17

Engaged Member
Sep 8, 2020
There's no true 7zip app for Android only apps that can handle 7zip archives

The official RAR app over an hour in was barely at 50% and zarchiver is only slightly faster
I'm even having trouble deleting the amount downloaded because the sheer number of files

It's not the size
I've downloaded harem hotel full and played it on JoiPlay just fine it doesn't have anywhere near the sheer number of individual files

With only 2gb of the 9gb size unpacked there's 22k files so around 110k files

A pc can handle that but not Android based software not without taking a very long time or in JoiPlay's case timing out

View attachment 3941394
All I can say if GL!

I don't try AVNs on my phone - only my desktop - so I have no android workaround to offer.

Perhaps someone well-versed in Android download software can offer some trick to help.

Reactions: BloodyFace

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android port of Sweet Affection v0.10.9
Usual gestures, seethru textbox, resizeable text and dialogue etc etc...
Scrollable choices if multiple
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves and log location

**Special Instructions:**
Install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa, archive2.rpa, archive3.rpa AND archive4.rpa files to "documents/Wills747/sweet.affection/game" folder.
Copy the rpa files to the directory indicated in game. (game will quit now)
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card this may slow the launch.

archive.rpa (7.02Gb) (ex 0.8.9)

(Complete)
Mega

(Split 2 part zip files)
Mega
Mega

archive2.rpa (1.99Gb) (0.8.9-->0.9.5)
Mega

archive3.rpa(1.89Gb)(0.9.5-->0.9.92)
Mega

archive4.rpa(1.90Gb)(0.9.92-->0.10.6)
Mega

v0.10.9 APK

You MUST have the archive.rpa, archive2.rpa, archive3.rpa AND archive4.rpa in the correct folder.
If you have all/any of the archives, there's no need to download them again.
Mega
Updated my Android port to v0.10.9

Dmaster1234

Mar 18, 2018
Out of curiosity when did the spy cam content get removed from the game because when I last played which was v0.9.6 before the dairies of the other characters was added I think the option was available and the changelog says the last update for the cams was v0.8.9. I have been keeping the game up to date and thought I would get back into it with this latest update and noticed that the spy cams in the gallery wasn't there and the button on the main screen and computer weren't not showing something to click on.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Out of curiosity when did the spy cam content get removed from the game because when I last played which was v0.9.6 before the dairies of the other characters was added I think the option was available and the changelog says the last update for the cams was v0.8.9. I have been keeping the game up to date and thought I would get back into it with this latest update and noticed that the spy cams in the gallery wasn't there and the button on the main screen and computer weren't not showing something to click on.
I don't really remember how long they've been disabled by now.
I think we did it with or right after the level-up-event to 10.
Could be a bit before that.

osamataha

May 25, 2023
Please help in RenPy games.
The mouse wheel has stopped working in all RenPy games, It no longer plays its role in advancing or regressing in the dialogue or story,his is only in RenPy games. although it works well with the browser and all other programs on the computer. and I do not know how to fix it. I hope that the experts will explain how to fix this malfunction step by step. Thank you all.
Additional clarification. When I move the mouse wheel to go back, it tries to go back, but then it locks back on the current page.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Please help in RenPy games.
The mouse wheel has stopped working in all RenPy games, It no longer plays its role in advancing or regressing in the dialogue or story,his is only in RenPy games. although it works well with the browser and all other programs on the computer. and I do not know how to fix it. I hope that the experts will explain how to fix this malfunction step by step. Thank you all.
Additional clarification. When I move the mouse wheel to go back, it tries to go back, but then it locks back on the current page.
Please go to General Troubleshooting for this kind of issues.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sneak-Peek #3 for update 0.10.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Roadmap for update 0.10.10
Progress Report: Week 33
on

Discord!

:) Feel free to join! :)

Build 0.10.9 has been released to Tier 1 / Public

Release Dates 0.10.10 (In development):

Tier 3 /
August 31 (official)

Tier 2 - September 7 | Tier 1 / Public - September 14

Last edited:

Zodiark69

Dec 1, 2017
Sneak-Peek #3 for update 0.10.10
Roadmap for update 0.10.10
Progress Report: Week 33
on

Discord!

:) Feel free to join! :)

Build 0.10.9 has been released to Tier 1 / Public

Release Dates 0.10.10 (In development):

Tier 3 /
August 31 (official)

Tier 2 - September 7 | Tier 1 / Public - September 14
Image is broken for the first one. Just a heads up.

Reactions: BloodyFace

LaShou23

Oct 9, 2023
Are there any *technical* explanations that I'm unaware of as to why many sandbox games have routes tied to others? For example, you need to progress with X LI to advance with Y LI. It's kind of jarring since sandbox games *supposedly* give you a sense of freedom.

3.20 star(s) 109 Votes