Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Just wanted to leave a quick message here.

I created a new account and the this entire thread has been turned over to me.
This should hopefully make updating the thread a little bit easier for us and the mods.
(Them having to download/re-upload 100GB every single month is a bit too much to ask.)

However, this account will purely be used to update the thread with new links.
BloodyFace will still take care of everything else on this thread.

JD
:)
So bloody faces links is not a leak? But just the official free release?

JD-NaughtyAtticGaming

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2024
So bloody faces links is not a leak? But just the official free release?
Yes,
BloodyFace has been a part of my team for years now and he has been helping on this thread for that period of time as well.

I used to do all the links myself but I had to take a step back from all social media because it was getting to me.
So I asked BloodyFace to post the links here in my stead.

But now that I can update the O.P myself, I'll be providing the links myself again in the future.

(Sorry for the confusion.)

Now I just have to figure out how to make my game show up in the latest updates when I update the O.P (Which I already did.)

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Yes,
BloodyFace has been a part of my team for years now and he has been helping on this thread for that period of time as well.

I used to do all the links myself but I had to take a step back from all social media because it was getting to me.
So I asked BloodyFace to post the links here in my stead.

But now that I can update the O.P myself, I'll be providing the links myself again in the future.

(Sorry for the confusion.)

Now I just have to figure out how to make my game show up in the latest updates when I update the O.P (Which I already did.)
Ah Kay. Yeah we didn’t know that. And if it’s a leak we usually have to do new links. And for your game welp it’s a pain. A different uploader fixed the links pls keep the formatting links are all full caps.
You cannot promote it. I will do it later (if the other uploader didn’t do it),
Together with providing the new splits lol those lazy asses never did that :KEK:

Nadira

Jun 29, 2024
Also 25 GB isn't that large to begin... unless you live in a desert using satellite internet.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Also 25 GB isn't that large to begin... unless you live in a desert using satellite internet.
With how many downloads Compressions get. I would assume 1/3 of the userbase does.
(Obligatory jab at Zemax )

Nadira

Jun 29, 2024
With how many downloads Compressions get. I would assume 1/3 of the userbase does.
(Obligatory jab at Zemax )
That's probs true. I use about 300 - 500 GB per month and I don't think that's that much. I had months where I used over 1 TB.
So 25 GB is nothing and I don't even have fiber. :WeSmart:

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
its been a while since i last played the game. I remember it was still 5gb then i try to download it, it just shock me 20+gb. and then i almost remember i never tried the high quality version hahaha

3.20 star(s) 109 Votes