VN Unity Abandoned Sweet F. Cake [v1.1] [Texic]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
ss_d0d7fb9e298bd43260018e089eb4c2329ac00a5c.jpg

Overview:
A magical story of a virgin pioneer caught in the crossfire of love. This is a game for a real recluse

Thread Updated: 2020-06-04
Release Date: 2020-06-04
Developer/Publisher: Texic -
Censorship: No
Version: 1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changlog:

Download:
- - -
Torrent: - - -

ss_355bcee34d17d4dc1610f8dd416afd81ef0dab7d.jpg ss_967d1368e10895658aff368683c40e421971d07f.jpg ss_e91d1a0770d38d1755c71250f2ddcc04a8c317d5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Guides - Most of the choices happen once you are in school. But do watch for other choices as they do happen earlier in the game.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
If you guys are able to find the nudity scenes/sex, please post pics here. I do not have the time to play it. I tried using a unity asset ripper but wasnt able to find them in that.

Reactions: sm_ddr4

Texic

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2020
Hello. I am the author of this game. But I'm not here to demand to remove the game from the site. I just want to make sure that the author of the topic includes links to the Steam page of the game and my Patreon.
Since I am a new user, I can't leave links. Ryahn will need to find them himself.
Thank you for your attention. I hope you enjoy the game and will buy it in Steam to support me.

campfap

Jul 31, 2017
Hello. I am the author of this game. But I'm not here to demand to remove the game from the site. I just want to make sure that the author of the topic includes links to the Steam page of the game and my Patreon.
Since I am a new user, I can't leave links. Ryahn will need to find them himself.
Thank you for your attention. I hope you enjoy the game and will buy it in Steam to support me.

@Ryahn

Elucidus

Dec 4, 2018
The game is already patched to v1.2 on steam - which is essential since it adds skip text function (yep, there wasn't any until now 0_0 ).
Is that a tomboy i see?
Yes, one of heroines is a genki sporty tomboy. Still, all dateable heroines have very "winged cloud"-y thiccc legs and big boobs (probably to workaround of steam mods being anal about schoolgirls) - which is pretty irritating tbh. That, and all ecchi content is really tame, even with adult patch (I mean really tame - underwear is the best you will see in most cases). And loli heroine has friendship route only.. of course ) In other words the game is good enough if you want a school life comedy about virgin loser.. if you want to fap - look elsewhere. Nevertheless I can only feel sorry for English-speaking audience since great deal of jokes is based on Russian culture memes rooting from USSR era - which are pretty much untranslateable - and I suspect meaning of those jokes will be lost in translation inevitably. And jokes is a core for comedy genre, so yeah..

Reactions: libertypics
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes