VN - Others - Completed - Sweet Home ~ My Sexy Roommates [v1.02] [CODEPINK]

1. 3.00 star(s)

rafaellos

It's alright game. But as always i think it would be so much better if it wasn't a skipping simulator aka Visual Novel. The art has aged a little but it's still solid. There are plenty scenes with multiple girls so everyone should find what they are looking for. For me it was boring sadly,

Art 4/5
    Story - 3/5
    Gameplay VN/5
    Fapability 3.5/5
    Originality 4/5
  2. 5.00 star(s)

fadeadhorse

Simple VN where there are 5 girls that live with you and you have sex with them. It's impossible to get all the Hscenes in one play through so you have to play through a couple times.

The art is great, the dialog is great (funny at times and sexy during hscenes), and the story is a simple enough setup for a harem hentai game. You get exactly what you're looking for, it's nothing fancy but does what it's trying to do well.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

disposable_account

good art. girls look different from each other rather than variations on a single base model. lots of h-scenes. bonus harem ending.

downside: routes can be hard to discover on your own. use a walkthrough if you're trying to see everything.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Rcoum

Really good game, the characters are all different with almost no ressemblance with each other, which is good compared to some games where almost all the girls look the same. There's also a really good amount of h-scenes that are well implemented.