VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sweet Home [v0.3] [St_Games]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
SH.png

Overview:
"Sweet Home" - a romance based game, with relationship between girls with its rise and fall.​

Thread Updated: 2021-02-18
Release Date: 2021-02-18
Developer: St_Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

before shopping2.jpg shop3.jpg night3.jpg park1.png yoga3.png pool1.png

Last edited:

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
It is a very short intro with slightly staggered images of which it seems as if a copy / paste is used. Story still little content, but hopefully it will come.

She now floats above the bed in the morning. This is really a light girl. :ROFLMAO:
Thanks anyway for the game and we await the next update.
(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: e-disfunction

Ethernetwork

Oct 9, 2018
"Sweet Home" - a romance based, with relationship between girls with its peaks and falls.
A romanced based Visual Novel? A romanced based game? A romance based what D:

Just making fun, downloading /shrug

Reactions: notsonoble

metalspace

Jun 30, 2018
Just tried it and well, since I've never been this early, might as well give my thoughts.

1. This is very short - we talking 5 minutes of gameplay here. It does say demo at the end, so that seems standard now?

2. The English needs a lot of work. You really need someone to go over your script and not only look for spelling errors but also some severe grammatical errors. The sentences get the point across, but the reader really has to stretch here.

3. The box you use for dialogue text needs to be much smaller that it is right now. It covers a large chunk of the screen and hitting MMB is fine to hide it but you can't expect the reader to do this with every image.

4. The color of the text you use for choices basically makes the choices very hard to see. Either use a darker background or use a darker text font.

Here is an example of points 3 and 4:

I can't really say much about the story, since there really isn't much of it here, but it seems like the current focus is on the relationship between the mother and daughter pair with more characters to be added in the future. Now this is personal preference, but I really hope you will develop the story between the two main characters slow enough for it to make sense. You can use the other characters to start off the sex scenes with. But that's just my thought process, since lesbian incest games which focus on the mother/daughter pair are very rare (atleast without a dick appearing out of nowhere).

Anyways all the best with the game and I really hope, for my own sake, this gets better over time since I would love a good incest/lesbian game.

Also, on an unrelated note, paging Avaron1974, just to make you aware.

Last edited:

M'95

May 17, 2019
St_Dmitry

"peaks and falls. " You probably mean Peaks and Valleys or Rise and fall....

Good luck with the rest (of the story) :)

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
Just tried it and well, since I've never been this early, might as well give my thoughts.

1. This is very short - we talking 5 minutes of gameplay here. It does say demo at the end, so that seems standard now?

2. The English needs a lot of work. You really need someone to go over your script and not only look for spelling errors but also some severe grammatical errors. The sentences get the point across, but the reader really has to stretch here.

3. The box you use for dialogue text needs to be much smaller that it is right now. It covers a large chunk of the screen and hitting MMB is fine to hide it but you can't expect the reader to do this with every image.

4. The color of the text you use for choices basically makes the choices very hard to see. Either use a darker background or use a darker text font.

Here is an example of points 3 and 4:

I can't really say much about the story, since there really isn't much of it here, but it seems like the current focus is on the relationship between the mother and daughter pair with more characters to be added in the future. Now this is personal preference, but I really hope you will develop the story between the two main characters slow enough for it to make sense. You can use the other characters to start off the sex scenes with. But that's just my thought process, since lesbian incest games which focus on the mother/daughter pair are very rare (atleast without a dick appearing out of nowhere).

Anyways all the best with the game and I really hope, for my own sake, this gets better over time since I would love a good incest/lesbian game.

Also, on an unrelated note, paging Avaron1974, just to make you aware.
What metalspace said.

(atleast without a dick appearing out of nowhere)
You said it...why did you tempt fate? Now I'm going to be looking at each scene as if I'm watching a horror film and peaking through my fingers covering my eyes waiting for the inevitable "futa-surprise" BOING!! :eek:

Reactions: Bwana_Robert254

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
It is a very short intro with slightly staggered images of which it seems as if a copy / paste is used. Story still little content, but hopefully it will come.

She now floats above the bed in the morning. This is really a light girl. :ROFLMAO:
Thanks anyway for the game and we await the next update.
(y)
People can sit on my mother's bed like that so it could be a very hard concrete mattress. :eek:
e-d

• Haha
Reactions: Pcdump
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes