VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Sweet Home [v0.3] [St_Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Udayana

Graphics are very nice, the four girls are really beautiful. Some players may find that the plot is too simple, which is not my case: so far, the story is all about the kindness and the tenderness of people who have an honest relationship, even in the "corruption" path, where there's no room for complications. In my eyes this game is a gem. I hope the developper will allow us to enjoy what happens next.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

gtwgtw

The story is a little different. Most of the game's plots are similar, without much news. The father died or stayed a long time away. Or the mother. Even the scenarios are quite repeated in the games. This has everything to be an excellent game. Anyone who likes lesbian-themed games will like it. I see that the author can develop a good plot without staying the same as always.

Congratulations!
  3. 2.00 star(s)

gr33nappleboy

As linear as as a line gets. The renders are clean but there's otherwise not much meat or muscle to the game. Reminds me a bit of Triangle which was completely linear as well. The difference here is that nothing is really happening....like at all.

It's just a small scrapbook of renders where we see basically a mother and daughter figure quickly and rather openly embracing an intimate lesbian relationship with gusto while both pushing each of their respective friends to do the same. There's zero build up to developing any sort of relationship. For us, the users, to be invested in a game, we have to know what the characters are like first and what their situation is so we can get a better understanding of the context and prepare for what to expect. Here, we're just kinda thrust into this VN with four girls who pair up and have some fun. Right now, their biggest possible future problem would be finding a bed for all of them to get busy on - which would be fun but still doesn't contribute much of anything to the plot.

Sometimes the lighting is a little off too where it looks like they're on a stage set and in the middle of a play.

It's 2.5 stars which sucks since I hate giving overly critical reviews but I do enjoy a lesbian/M-D relationship in these games.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

elsanna_iduna

Got to support any dev making M/D incest. So 5 stars for the attempt alone.

I hope this gets more treatment. I like that it wastes no time getting into the feels. I would like to see some more breathing room regarding the seduction of each other. Perhaps a little more resistance/ hesitancy before launching into the kissing and groping. Especially considering there is a Romance/ Corruption path.

The mom being so open to it all from the get-go makes it feel a little too rushed. Once deciding she wants to have this kind of relationship with her daughter, I would like to see more persuasion attempts such as buying her gifts, taking her out on dates, etc. Maybe even add a boyfriend of the daughter that her mother has to sabotage and break them up. Basically, create some obstacles before the goal so it feels more rewarding.