• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Unity - Abandoned - Sweet Life [v0.0.5 Remastered] [FRLGames]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Polarburrr913

Sweet Life is a good game. Rough around the edges to be sure, but still a good game. The plot is something we don't often or never see in these types of games. I personally like the sandbox feel to it. If patient this game is good. It at least warrants a try.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

puente grande

With some polishing and expansion (i.e. later in development) this will probably become a better version of The Twist - at least technologically. It already has more advanced models, lighting, animation and it actually has sound. Facial expressions are probably the only area I can think of that The Twist has this currently beat (at least graphically), and that's something that can be improved with time. Pretty much all the issues this game has are things that can be improved with updates.

Obviously this game has way less content but as of 0.05 it's still currently worth downloading. There's maybe 90 minutes of stuff to play through. People do complain about bugs but I only encountered one crash, which I think is pretty good for a Unity game in fairly early development. Be smart about your saving (which you should be anyway playing a game like this) and you're fine. The save system seems very safe and straightforward, doesn't lag out the game or risk a crash.

It is currently pretty clunky but again, it can easily be improved.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

s278a

Couldnt played the game. First it wanted a resoultion from 348x432 or so... then i changed it to my resolution 1366x768 and since then i cant see any cursor. (gameplay version 0.0.5)

Maybe this will be fixed when there is a new version.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

neithernor

had fun playing this and it has potential.

good:
    log - easy to access and clear quest/activity log

mix:
    UI and gameplay - its split between sandbox and 3ed person,
    I found the sandbox part being good the navigation a bit annoying as sometimes you need to use a menu within a menu and map icons being small.
    the 3rd person is a nice idea but currently its hell mostly due to bugs.
    models - they have lifeless eyes but overall they are good+.
    scenes - the animation is decent mostly smooth but somehow felt they are lacking.

bad:
    bugs - from invisible models to translation glitches to spanish.
    but its still early version so I guess it can be forgiven.
    walk speed - ive seen snails move faster than MC and worst part is that you MUST move at some parts of the game.
    needlessly big - the game is 5.3GB and there isnt a lot of content,
    there are some needlessly big maps and some maps that are 100% useless and can be cut out, it will easily reduce the game size.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

DABLA

Big potential but too many glitches
    cant go to private beach even after blackmail the lifeguard
    most of the time the spot icons are invisible or bugged
    the lifeguard is bugged too always showing the same quest even after completing it

good luck I will try it after some updates
  6. 2.00 star(s)

anon280

Version: 0.0.4

I understand this is the dev's first project but hopefully this criticism is valid. The game feels very incomplete but I like the scenarios that play out. However, there is a lot of points to raise.

PROS
    • female models have a lot of potential - no where near perfect but they do look attractive and hot despite their unpolished 3D rendering
    • scenarios - nothing new or original but still enjoyable and hot
    CONS
    • poor optimization - lowest resolution still moves slow and laggy
    • not enough graphic customisation - barely anything a user can do to make the game run smoother in settings
    • grindy - there is no other way around the repetitive scenes you need to go through to get to the next action scene
    • too much bloom - would be good to have a bar to adjust this
    • hair texture looks bad - mainly for the lighter hairs, you can see each strand that is clearly different from the scalp texture
    • movements are mechanical - when they get in position (for sex) their movement isn't natural
    • character walks through walls in Emma House and;
    • a lot of minor technical issues:
      • characters don't blink during some action scenes;
      • a weird motion trail when Alfred moves; clothes clip to reveal skin beneath;
      • characters stand very weird during intro;
      • completely different lighting for some scenes that make the characters look like different shades;
      • going in the water has a jumpscare splash sfx;
      • menu has default volume compared to the in-game volume you can adjust
    Despite all the cons, this game is still playable. There is potential for good sex game here but the dev is going to have to do look into optimising the game, naturalising game physics and polishing the graphics.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Hypor

ver: 0.0.2

Pros
    +3d rotatable camera for some scences
    +Nice corruption events
    +Graphically Unique
    +At least 30 - 60 mins of content
    +Story has a good structure

Cons
    -Random Crashes ( Save Often!)
    -Translations can be a bit strange
    -Some graphical glitches
    -Body parts look plastic in some scences
    -Slow transitions when moving between rooms

Its has some very nice potential, and for a second release it is quite good. Clearly English probably isnt the Devs first language.

While it has your standard grind, increase relationships and corrupt gameplay, it feels very new with how 3D was incorporated. Which is the most impressive and unique part of this game. First game i have come across myself with this style.

For a second release it is worth 4 stars with the potential it has (even though it has alot of cons, mostly due to Unity) , loseing a star for the crashes & translations

TL;DR - Worth trying - if you can ignore bad translations & endure random crashes (SAVE OFTEN!)