RPGM Sweet Reserve [v0.03] [Carroll Inc]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Let's get back to talking about the actual game shall we? the beginning getting single coins from each minor task to buy gift for mum kinda remind ya of the 1st fable game when u trying to get gift for your sister, so if i assume it going to follow that same pattern the entire village going to engulf in flames real soon.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Let's get back to talking about the actual game shall we? the beginning getting single coins from each minor task to buy gift for mum kinda remind ya of the 1st fable game when u trying to get gift for your sister, so if i assume it going to follow that same pattern the entire village going to engulf in flames real soon.
I'd love to personally, but we're working with 1/2 a demo. I asked some questions on discord, but I haven't heard back from the dev at all. Although, I wouldn't be opposed to a fable start, especially when its got the same flexibility for dating/management

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
I'd love to personally, but we're working with 1/2 a demo. I asked some questions on discord, but I haven't heard back from the dev at all. Although, I wouldn't be opposed to a fable start, especially when its got the same flexibility for dating/management
as long as they put in crunchy chick as a consumable that's all i need

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
"One of them will be for Netorare lovers (optional)". Does this character exist just for netorare content or can the M.C. have her in the alt route?
This is what I'm trying to figure out. That is some weird wording. Also incest literally isn't allowed on patreon so he chose the wrong site.

Last edited:

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
I like the look of this Cleopatro-like character Ilorrah - she is definitely in my sexual taste she has potential. It would be good if she also had the NTR path.

ANYway as for the game itself, it's hard to say anything yet - because version [v0.001] is a mega demo and has little content. The atmosphere and structure of the game is nice though, and it can come out of it something nice if the author doesn't take the easy way at a later stage. Not all missions have to be very complicated or packed with a lot of combat, it's nice that the author remembers about it, but I hope that there will also be some more demanding ones. Mechanical solutions are also nice, for example the one with the time element when you first meet godness. I'm just curious if these choices will have any impact on the later development of the game, because if it works on the principle that we can do what we want and then it will not make any difference to us, it will be a bit weak. I also hope that the futa and gay context will not be too much - because I am not interested in it at all and I would not like to lose 40% of the game content because of this. The visual line itself is very nice, so it's also a plus.

It's a bit early to support the author, but I will be watching his work closely and we'll see in a month or two ;-)

nanu123

Apr 8, 2018
looks really nice, looking forward to more content, wish you the best and hopefully better finances!

Sep 29, 2019
From game dev's patreon, should help clarify tags

A Couple of Clarifications

●The gender of the hero is only male. He was a man and was reborn as one.
●English is not my native language. So feel free to report errors.
●I use RPG Maker MZ.
●Right now the game is more like an early alpha.
●I hope to have at least 3 new drawings done by the end of the month. With them I will be able to finish this prologue.
●NTR is a side story with one girl. If you open all the scenes with her, there will be an NTR ending. That's all about the NTR. And this is far from being a priority.
●The protagonist's new mother, Odelina, will be an active character, but will not be part of the hero's harem. You can find the spoiler in my Twitter feed. Nevertheless, a lot of scenes are planned with her and I hope a fiction like this fairy tale story doesn't violate patreon rules. Besides, she's not his real mother, because he was reborn.

xKazuyaJinx

Oct 21, 2017
I must say i'm interested in this game. Just waiting for a few months for the game to be hmmm... lets just say ready to play :D

It would be nice to have more options to choose :) like incest yes/no, futa on male yes/no, male on futa yes/no, ntr yes/no and and and :D So that the player can choose the future or something like that ^^ I dont know if anyone want it too but im just saying :D it could be good for this game :)

Also... Nice damn art Dev o_O

Hope you u get supported for good :) Tyt and make it a damn good game to play :)

Last edited:
Reactions: drone4of2
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes