RPGM Sweet Reserve [v0.03] [Carroll Inc]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Dear Boobs In 1st And 2nd Preview Pics,
Thank you for actually being 'Big Tits' and not rendered small C cups that laughably get tagged by their devs as BT just to add one more fet to their tag list.
Don't ever change. (Unless it's to lactate)
Sincerely,
Breast Men

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
I'm going to warn you now that this is probably going to be a fake harem game. Next update looks like its just a scene where the player character gets the "content" of watching someone else fuck one of the main girls. My expections for this game how lowered quite a lot from this. I have a feeling it's going to be mostly be a voyeurism and ntr game. The main character probably won't even get 30% of the sex scenes. Which is depressing because my hopes were high enough to become a patron. I'll probably cancel soon enough. I have no interest in playing a "harem" game where the main character just passively watches other people have sex, thats a waste of cg/content. You're better off just making a female main character for that sort of game instead of tricking people into expecting things with a male main character and talking about harems. The people looking for harems and a male main character come to these sort of games expecting the player character to be active in fucking the girls of the story. Not peeping on other people doing that.

I'm also just going to predict right now that the futa that you're forced to recruit, is unavoidablely going to fuck your "harem" and that will likely cause a shitstorm. Because people into harems don't want to share their harem with another dick, that isn't a harem at that point. This game is going to be a collection of too many conflicting fetishes. Harem doesn't work with voyeurism, and especially doesn't work with ntr. There isn't crossover between people into that content.

Anão3682

Jan 31, 2020
I'm going to warn you now that this is probably going to be a fake harem game. Next update looks like its just a scene where the player character gets the "content" of watching someone else fuck one of the main girls. My expections for this game how lowered quite a lot from this. I have a feeling it's going to be mostly be a voyeurism and ntr game. The main character probably won't even get 30% of the sex scenes. Which is depressing because my hopes were high enough to become a patron. I'll probably cancel soon enough. I have no interest in playing a "harem" game where the main character just passively watches other people have sex, thats a waste of cg/content. You're better off just making a female main character for that sort of game instead of tricking people into expecting things with a male main character and talking about harems. The people looking for harems and a male main character come to these sort of games expecting the player character to be active in fucking the girls of the story. Not peeping on other people doing that.

I'm also just going to predict right now that the futa that you're forced to recruit, is unavoidablely going to fuck your "harem" and that will likely cause a shitstorm. Because people into harems don't want to share their harem with another dick, that isn't a harem at that point. This game is going to be a collection of too many conflicting fetishes. Harem doesn't work with voyeurism, and especially doesn't work with ntr. There isn't crossover between people into that content.
...for fuck's sake dude. The ntr is going to be optional. And If you're really that disgusted, can't you just ignore it?

BeatTheMeats

Nov 25, 2020

i hope the essay you posted comes true because this game has potential to be a spicy ntr game

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 15, 2020

the creator literally said "●NTR is a side story with one girl. If you open all the scenes with her, there will be an NTR ending. That's all about the NTR. And this is far from being a priority." saying that this is going to be an NTR game is silly. how about we not suddenly declare its going to be a fake harem game before any actual evidence is presented.

purplepower

Feb 9, 2018
how do u get 6 gold, the max i got is 4

edit : i figured it out u have to do everything in the village than go back to dad and he gives more gold.

Last edited:

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
Nice game, been looking for some damn muscle girl and here we are.. so fucking rare to see them in games!

mrex

Jan 5, 2021
the game creator is a lawyer I would have never play this game if I'm known it contained ntr and his game says nothing about that this is clearly false advertisement

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
The art on this is really good. Usually I am not into skin that shines brighter than the sun but it works really well here. As for the story, I hope it keeps progressing.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes