RPGM - Sweet Reserve [v0.03] [Carroll Inc]

1. 4.00 star(s)

LexiTV

I initially thought this game has insane potential... but looking closer at this games there are quite a few things that make me pessimistic.

First the good things: interesting story, AWESOME map design (but there is something weird about it), good ost, nice world building, great quest system. AWESOME art.

But now the bad things: There is no challenge or balance at all. The first dungeon is a joke.
    There is next to no content... sure it takes around an hour to finish the demo but still there are only like 10 scenes. The scenes are great though.
    The dev put so much effort into creating awesome maps that he lost sight of his goal. Why the fuck is the main town and the prologue town so large? It just feels empty. You can't enter 90% of the buildings and most NPC's say nothing. The towns are just insanely huge but they are nearly completely empy so while they may look impressive they only distract & annoy you.

I thought once there is more content this game will surely be awesome but this game was created over 2 years ago.
    After more than 2 years the game is still in a state where there are many bugs around (black screens, a moving door that eats and traps you so you have to reset and load your save).
    Also there is NO content.
    We have huge empty maps but no content.
    If it took over 2 years to create 10 short scenes (some reuse assets) then It would take around 20 years to finish this game....

Play it but be warned: Combat does not matter at this point, you only get a few scenes.
    This is a game that makes you crave more but then disappoints you with it's INSANELY SLOW & DISAPPOINTING release history.
    Do not expect this game to get finished.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1672253

Arts nice, but other than that the game itself is garbage. Judging by the fact that it has three zeros after the point, I'd assume that the creator is literally changing minor things and then call it a day. It won't be worth looking at again until it's at least in version 0.1.

Also, the instant game over shit from the monster in the village is the biggest fuck you to anyone playing. You go through that just for the game to basically be over.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

sandhunter

Art is one of the best i have ever seen.
    Hope the game is going to be developed in a way that it will enablle player to oh boy...
    Also the goddess is best of her kind. Dark skin and smug. Best bitch ever
  4. 5.00 star(s)

awaf113

Loved everytnig about the early version, the characters, the plot, animation, models, action, dialogues... Femdom and sleep sex scenes are awesome, hoping for more footfetish scenes. Looking forward to playing the full version, thank you
  5. A
    5.00 star(s)

Abchihba125ma

Review on v0.003:

Pros:
    1) Great art and CG's
    2) A plot which was pretty interesting to follow despite a fast start and not much text
    3) Promising fantasy world and with hot characters (goddesses, devils and etc)

Cons:
    1) Not much content so far
    2) No battle system so far
    3) The mission were you returned to village and were required to not bump into any monsters was hard to me (replayed it at least 15 times, honestly just battling them would have been easier)

So far a great game with great potential, but without much content, so I will just wait for more.

I also hope that later more fetishes like bdsm, fem/male dom, tentacles, sex toys will be added
  6. 5.00 star(s)

lolsatholocaust97

Looks like a very promising project with competent developers and talanted artists. Good base setup. The art looks incredibly good. The only thing that might be lacking is the story but I think the art makes up for it
  7. 5.00 star(s)

DeathyDeathDeath

the art is gorgeous, and true that right now there isn't much in the game, it has a huge amount of potential.
    the game has a pretty funny side to it keeping it light and fun. the story is very gripping and i can't wait to see how the story develops from here and what other sex acts they are planing to add to the game and with who and how.
    it is also great to know that they are planing to add more 'exotic scenes' ;) always nice when a creator can branch out and please more then one kink and make more fans happy that way :)
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Redeemed

very nice art, so far funnily enough story and is actually a bit interesting as well :D

cant really complain alot atm, UI is nice and the movespeed is FAST for a rpgmaker game, fighting is standard