This is a simple Walkthrough mod that shows point changes and little hints​

Updated: 2024-06-04
Game/Creator: Sweet Revenge - RhodiumRho - - -
Modder: Katzoe
Mod Version: v0.09
Game Version: v0.09
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:

Screenshot 2024-06-04 011300.png Screenshot 2024-06-04 011405.png Screenshot 2024-06-04 011512.png

Darius567

Sep 12, 2021
Thank you for making this mod and I'm gladly you make it thank you so much but please add a cheat mod/indicator too since I want to know how my points I did or like I want to modify my choices and if you see this thank you so much. Also why they don't give the link of this mod in the game website?

Katzoe

Feb 11, 2021
Glad I could help, guys!

Thank you for making this mod and I'm gladly you make it thank you so much but please add a cheat mod/indicator too since I want to know how my points I did or like I want to modify my choices and if you see this thank you so much. Also why they don't give the link of this mod in the game website?
Thanks for your feedback!
I'm gonna have a look at a point indicator and cheat mod as soon as I find some time, if you can't wait, you should be able to use the universal cheat mod along with mine.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Darius567

Darius567

Sep 12, 2021
Glad I could help, guys!

Thanks for your feedback!
I'm gonna have a look at a point indicator and cheat mod as soon as I find some time, if you can't wait, you should be able to use the universal cheat mod along with mine.
Good morning, thank you for replying on feedback and also there's no need to worry about me not waiting since I can just wait and I'm not a impatience person still thank you for replying for my feedback.