Others Sweet Summer Job [v0.77] [Snark Multimedia]

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes

snarkmultimedia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2020
Banner_1600_400.jpg

Overview:
A young boy gets a job in a new city by the sea at his uncle's big business, goes to live in a big house with his uncle, aunt and cousin. Spend your days meeting women between the beach and work, discovers the secret project that his uncle is working on and meets the girl from the your dreams.​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-29
Release Date: 2023-08-07
Developer: Snark Multimedia - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.77
Language: English, Español , Portugês
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

screenshot_0.jpg screenshot_2.jpg screenshot_voley.jpg screenshot_massage.jpg screenshot_map.jpg screenshot_flap.jpg screenshot_7.jpg screenshot_6.jpg screenshot_4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
This game has a lot of issues, it doesn't have a proper save feature, no general game options, no window size adjustments, and a lot of bugs that prevent the player from getting to see any real scenes.
The art is original and the animations somewhat good, but that's really all. I think it should have been polished up a bit more before releasing it.

Spend your days meeting women at the beach, and meet the girl from your dreams.

:rolleyes::sneaky: Ah! a mermaid... you're whalecum, lol

Last edited:

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I'm trying to figure out if this has incest. Since I see in the image Aunt Ana.

Aug 1, 2019
for the love of god, add volume control for the music (or mute button)

edit: game softlocked for me during dinner with aunt

Last edited:
Reactions: Chrathrard

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
Has anybody played it?
How many scenes are there? How long it is?

I'm going to have a long fap day and I'm looking for a new game, but if this has no content yet I may go check somewhere else and comeback when this will get updated.

FrizzyB

Sep 7, 2017
On my first attempt on playing it there doesnt seem to be a save feature and i ran into a bug on the first diolog option and had to restart so id say no not worth it at the moment.

HylTin

Aug 29, 2018
I don't know if the author will read this but.... Man, what's wrong with him? Realese a game F.U.L.L. of bugs and not even half-finished.... On my computer, game launch with ratio problem so obligate to play full screen (whatever) but inside game, can't acces options, can't toggle to other frame or progams during playing, can't exit the game if I want, no saves possibilities, no volume control and so on... SERIOUSLY????!!! THAT'S THE BASICS FOR ANY GAMES !!!! I'm really mad here because I was thinking at the end that the game was a bad attempt for a virus!

At least, I recognize that art is original and somewhat good but that's really all (but the animations are bad to me but that's only my opinion)... R.E.A.L.L.Y need work on it....

Rouge-kun

Feb 20, 2019
can't progress because of a bug, after you find your aunt drunk on your bed. when you go to the pastry,after one line of dialogue i get a black screen

ultradan

Jul 25, 2017
I do not expect much from an initial release however the gamebreaking bug after the drunk aunt scene, tedious travelling, poor grammar, poor implementation of auto save and very poor storytelling makes me wonder about this one. I hope the dev fixes these problems and creates a better story as I do like the art and it appears they have put some hard work into this game. The dev I think should have polished it up a bit more before releasing this. You want to atleast have a good first impression.

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
The only thing I wanted out of this game, was to bang the Aunt, but just as things are starting to go that way, the game locks up.

Can't even tell the dude that his public release doesn't fully work, because his Patreon comments are locked to nonmembers. Not sure how he's supposed to build a fanbase without a way to interact with potential fans. The game has a lot of issues, looks like we'll have to wait until whenever he gets around to noticing that the release is flawed, which could take a while, because their a new developer.

Eclivious

Nov 5, 2016
This game just has too many issues, including the extremely annoying when a choice appears if you click the text before it and your mouse isn't in an area where a choice is, it breaks the game forcing you to restart with no real save feature and if you do click it in an area where the text is, 60% of the time it just picks what you were hovering before you can even see the choices so you don't know what you picked.

Reactions: groove888

ultradan

Jul 25, 2017
Right now this game is not player friendly. It does not matter what genre your into or type of gameplay you prefer, this game is not fun at all.

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes