Others Sweet Summer Job [v0.77] [Snark Multimedia]

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Not a single clue what to do. Menu alternates between languages, I got to house and suddenly he gets cut off in mid-sentence saying "nobody is..." and then a map. I saw the arrow to the central part, but nothing there, checked other location, interaction at hideout, went to forest and couldn't get out. Needs serious fixes, but it does have continue, which is useless if you are stuck.

Last edited:
Feb 26, 2019
• Had my eye on game for last year or so
• Instantly fond of it because it's not 3DCG
• Wanted to wait before jumping on it because it was new, wanted more content etc
• Played game for two minutes before instantly alt+f4

Game's movement mechanics and some minor things like quality of life made this very tedious to play due to being extremely unintuitive. Loved the art. Now I'll just love it from afar.

Reactions: slashslayer

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
My friend the dev,

You really, REALLY need to let people help you with spelling and grammar mistakes!
Your game is not bad but it makes me angry to read that Spanglish.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
You can't... it's not a RenPy game that puts it's save files into the AppData folder.
Yes, it does save in the AppData folder. It is Godot, for your information.
The only reason Renpy saves in AppData is who the fuck knows? It primarily stores the main save in the game/save directory WHERE YOUR GAME IS. That is how Python is designed to work.

And, FYI, Ren'Py is the framework which fucks up your savegames the most. It is not designed for games in production, and it is certainly not designed for advanced or big games.

• Angry
Reactions: DarkToolss

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
Yes, it does save in the AppData folder. It is Godot, for your information.
The only reason Renpy saves in AppData is who the fuck knows? It primarily stores the main save in the game/save directory WHERE YOUR GAME IS. That is how Python is designed to work.

And, FYI, Ren'Py is the framework which fucks up your savegames the most. It is not designed for games in production, and it is certainly not designed for advanced or big games.
For me, it saves in AppData.

Feroxancher

Jan 25, 2018
Hola man, tambien sigo tu juego, tenes que poner los save foulder para guardar las partidas, hacete un patreon y pagate uno que te ayude

snarkmultimedia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2020
hi guys thanks for playing my game, answering one of the most asked questions where are the save games.
The save game on windows is on the user folther on C:\Users\[USER NAME]\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\SweetSummerJob \savedata.bin
you don't find it just search for Godot or savedata.bin

the game uses auto-save, the idea behind it is to force the player to keep the choice he made, please share any ideas to improve the game, my resources are limited but i want to try to make the best game possible

Last edited:

snarkmultimedia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2020
Stuck in aunt's bedroom, with her saying "but...".

That's it? The end for now?
this is probably the aunt side quest, its not finish but most of aunt sex scenes are on the main story line, on version 0.3 there is some sex scenes with aunt and cousine, I will post that version public as soon as I finishi version 0.4 for my patreons,

leequiring

Dec 12, 2018
this is probably the aunt side quest, its not finish but most of aunt sex scenes are on the main story line, on version 0.3 there is some sex scenes with aunt and cousine, I will post that version public as soon as I finishi version 0.4 for my patreons,
The only option I have is to visit her room. Can't even go to bed and pass the day. It's stuck.

snarkmultimedia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2020
The only option I have is to visit her room. Can't even go to bed and pass the day. It's stuck.
ok, Thank you for letting me know, can you tell me in what day it is? or send some screenshot, if you are playing other language than english please try english

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes