Others Sweet Summer Job [v0.77] [Snark Multimedia]

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Jito14

Mar 8, 2022
Every dialogue option says "isto é um teste" I have played the game before and then uninstalled it until i downloaded it yesterday, what gives?

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
having the same problem as the user just above. Some help would be welcomed please.
This game is a mess in general. That scene seems to be left over as a cliffhanger from an old update which was never changed. Just keep playing the game normally and things should develop naturally. If I remember right usually you just need keep grinding through days, go to work, go bake shit, go eat dinner, then usually and event happens or the game tells you what to do next.

wasabdy

Oct 31, 2018
FYI: problem dialogue "isto é um teste" with mega version and last save (end of last update). With another mirror no problem with dialogue but have to start from the beginning :/

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
FYI: problem dialogue "isto é um teste" with mega version and last save (end of last update). With another mirror no problem with dialogue but have to start from the beginning :/
You needed to start a game with version 0.4 at least. Saves from 0.3 and older are incompatible.

I see nude aunt, and message: this all for this version.

Skip whole week, and nothing. What need do to fuck aunt?
As the user above noted, this is a leftover message from an older version. There is 20x more content in the game already.

And the game actually seems to be linear, i think it isn't possible to miss anything. If you reach the end of the 0.51 content, the game shows an info screen, makes an autosave and quits.

dan123456ggvgv

Nov 3, 2017
anyone figured out how to get past crc checks for saves I've played this a couple of times up to .3 really don't want to start over

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
glad to see the save location was found, godot saves are usually a piece of cake to edit and this game only talks about cakes when you are helping the MILF because the gameplay is anything but that :HideThePain:
props to being able to name the characters, coming up with multiple variations of the NAME word was funny.
1670281527404.png

Last edited:

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Perhaps it's kind of weird to say that this is one of the remaining 5 or so games where i still check for updates.

It doesn't mean that this game is actually good, more that the rest of the adult gaming scene has become total garbage in the past years. We got like 20 updates per day, but everything is between the lines of HoneySelect/Koitatsu, generic linear VN trash, horrible DAZ content with stock animations from renderotica, femprotag/futa/furry/ntr, and god-knows-what other unsavory stuff.

In comparison, this game almost feels like a real life simulator. And that with the actual sex scenes being extremely bad.

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes