Others Sweet Summer Job [v0.77] [Snark Multimedia]

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
in short, I can’t complete the task with berries, in the forest, when I’m looking for 5 pieces, I find a maximum of 4, sometimes 1, it happens sometimes on the other side of the river, but I can’t go there, I racked my brain for an hour and nothing
u just have to do reenter mate, i had 10 reenter before found all. worst is coconuts

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
in short, I can’t complete the task with berries, in the forest, when I’m looking for 5 pieces, I find a maximum of 4, sometimes 1, it happens sometimes on the other side of the river, but I can’t go there, I racked my brain for an hour and nothing
wait til u get to cocunuts

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
There are only old scenes with new character design at he begining of game.
Ack, dammit. There's no way i'll replay the whole game without significant new content.

Thanks for the share anyways.

Anyone post a save cause I can't collect everything
I think you cannot share savegames, it has some kind of unique save ID for each PC it is played on. Unless i'm confusing it with another game?

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Okay so i did download and test. Because apparently there really are no more other interesting game around.

There are more changes, at least there's a save menu now in the MCs bedroom with 3 slots (in addition to the autosave). On the top-left there is a "lock" button, you can peep through some of the locked doors.
Besides that, there only are new busts for characters appearing in the first 10 or so days. And a bug which plays the old sex scene with the aunt after watching TV with her 2 times (stopped playing after that)

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
So , I cannot play 0.7 or 0.6. Wtf ?
Probably need to delete the old save, and only if you want to start all over to see the new character art. Otherwise you should see the final cliffhanger scene from 0.6, then it quits and says "end of 0.7"

MotoDude

Oct 8, 2019
I can’t understand, most of my characters have new bodies, but the sex scenes are absolutely all old, are you?

Reactions: Mirso

MotoDude

Oct 8, 2019
Guys! I found a way, but this is suitable at least from coconuts, you can try with 6 bushes. In short, through the application "CheatEngine" Search "4 bytes", look for 2 coconuts first in the game (because the numbers are less than two 0 and 1 too much and the engine breaks) then do the search in the engine 2, then collect 3 coconut, look for this in the engine the number, and so it should be found when there will be the number of 4 coconuts, you need 8 coconuts, you drive 7 in the engine in the line 7, after you find the number 4, and collect another coconut and the task is completed, you were searched for in the game itself 5 coconuts, instead of 8, which already facilitates the task, I hope I clearly explained.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
the redesigns are terrible, wish he would go back to the old ones
I can’t understand, most of my characters have new bodies, but the sex scenes are absolutely all old, are you?
New design is hands down 100x better.

But as mentioned the update is a waste of time to download/play. Just a mash-up of old scenes with new busts.

Same time same place, in 3-5 months i guess?

MotoDude

Oct 8, 2019
New design is hands down 100x better.

But as mentioned the update is a waste of time to download/play. Just a mash-up of old scenes with new busts.

Same time same place, in 3-5 months i guess?

Does your gallery work? I still can’t get to the aunt or my sister at night, although they are waiting.

tipikus

Mar 28, 2021
this game brutally bugged cant even collect the berries beacause few of them spawn across the river you have to go in and out to get new spawns and maybe you will lucky.

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes