Others Sweet Summer Job [v0.77] [Snark Multimedia]

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
So how does this work - shouldn't someone have the thread updated?

We're at 0.7, main page is still at 0.51

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
old model aunty look much better.
Care to elaborate?

I think the old version looked like drawn by a 12 year old.
Even worse, the characters looked completely different in every scene. Almost like with AI-generated artwork.

Now the new artwork looks like an actual person, properly thick and everything. Not sure about the consistency, there's one scene where you peep into the bathroom and she looks too old/weird again.

Reactions: 23tgsehdtruete

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
Anyone know if he fixed the bugg where stuff dont spawn? i cant collcet 15 floowers

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
Care to elaborate?

I think the old version looked like drawn by a 12 year old.
Even worse, the characters looked completely different in every scene. Almost like with AI-generated artwork.

Now the new artwork looks like an actual person, properly thick and everything. Not sure about the consistency, there's one scene where you peep into the bathroom and she looks too old/weird again.
I think u are high or drunk . There is no way the new ones are better , u probably got zero points in school at art.

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
Guys! I found a way, but this is suitable at least from coconuts, you can try with 6 bushes. In short, through the application "CheatEngine" Search "4 bytes", look for 2 coconuts first in the game (because the numbers are less than two 0 and 1 too much and the engine breaks) then do the search in the engine 2, then collect 3 coconut, look for this in the engine the number, and so it should be found when there will be the number of 4 coconuts, you need 8 coconuts, you drive 7 in the engine in the line 7, after you find the number 4, and collect another coconut and the task is completed, you were searched for in the game itself 5 coconuts, instead of 8, which already facilitates the task, I hope I clearly explained.
u got the save after flowers? i cant find 15 of them tryed for 3 days now

MotoDude

Oct 8, 2019
u got the save after flowers? i cant find 15 of them tryed for 3 days now
unfortunately there is no save, but you try the method that I described, using the cheat engine application, search for 4 bytes of numbers, you start searching when you collect 2 flowers, the first time with the cheat engine passed

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
unfortunately there is no save, but you try the method that I described, using the cheat engine application, search for 4 bytes of numbers, you start searching when you collect 2 flowers, the first time with the cheat engine passed
Dont know how to use the cheat engine, and tryed it but didnt work i will just have to wait for him to fix the game or wait til next update :p

MotoDude

Oct 8, 2019
Dont know how to use the cheat engine, and tryed it but didnt work i will just have to wait for him to fix the game or wait til next update :p
there is nothing complicated, look on YouTube, you will figure it out in 5 minutes. Everything is very simple

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
Again a bug with berries/flowers, six there are always 2/3 rarely 5...
we all know about it we all have same issues, i am stuck on flowers for 4 days or so now cant find 15 of them, 12-13 max that i find.

loranleung

Oct 23, 2021
Judging by what's publicly visible on patreon, he is reworking all the old characters. So probably no new content for a long time.

You cannot share savegames for this one. There's some unique savegame ID or whatever preventing it.
alright

HernFha

Aug 15, 2021
This game makes us stop playing when we have to collect 15 flowers and then there are some flowers on the other side of the river and the game does not allow us to cross -_-
It's very difficult to get all the flowers to spawn on our side.
hope dev fix this in next update<3

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 10 Votes