Others Sweet Summer Job [v0.77] [Snark Multimedia]

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Savinien

Jun 1, 2021
I might have found something (sorry if i do some mistake i'm French), while you're in the forest trying to spawn the coconuts, flowers or other things in your side by exiting and coming back from the forest, the ''auto save'' will let you in the forest if you turn off the game. So leave the game and continue the game on the 0.51 version and all the things will spawn on the right side, i did that for the coconuts, flower, Wheat, cocoa beans and it worked on first try. After that you can put the 0.71 version back when the autosave allowes you (for example when you're back at the bakery) and continue the game.

Spoiler alert : You will have to do that often.

Last edited:

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
I might have found something (sorry if i do some mistake i'm French), while you're in the forest trying to spawn the coconuts, flowers or other things in your side by exiting and coming back from the forest, the ''auto save'' will let you in the forest if you turn off the game. So leave the game and continue the game on the 0.51 version and all the things will spawn on the right side, i did that for the coconuts, flower, Wheat, cocoa beans and it worked on first try. After that you can put the 0.71 version back when the autosave allowes you (for example when you're back at the bakery) and continue the game.

Spoiler alert : You will have to do that often.
dont wanna start the shit all over agian. just wait for next release, then the fix be ther. it should come out next week

Savinien

Jun 1, 2021
dont wanna start the shit all over agian. just wait for next release, then the fix be ther. it should come out next week
You don't have to start all over again, it saves automatically so you can jump between the two versions 0.71 and 0.51. But yes i can understand that you want to wait the fix update ^^.

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
anyone else have bug that u cant visti aunt or cousin? and black screen when need to fuck the Pregnand woman?

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
full save plz
Savegames won't do much

1) Sex scenes are generally not replayable, and a final save will just end the game with "thanks for playing"

2) The gallery only unlocks scenes if you play them yourself

3) The game has some kind of unique save ID, so you can only load savegames made on your own PC

And quite frankly, the sex scenes aren't any good per se. This is more about playing through the story - the anticipation about what's going to happen is more exciting than the final result.

mynick

Aug 1, 2017
version 0.73 gets stuck in the morning with cousin in the mp's bead and the text box saying "so peaceful". after that the only thing i can change is peek/don't peek thingy. nothing else changes no matter what keys i hit/clicks make.

Never mind, worked around it.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 10 Votes