Others Sweet Summer Job [v0.77] [Snark Multimedia]

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
feel like when i finished v1, that there is alot that is missing. like the sex with the girl that ask for money all time, sex with niece of mustache guy. the blond co-worker, swinger club etc

Reactions: Ayal and Hatsui

Avarchik

Aug 9, 2023
feel like when i finished v1, that there is alot that is missing. like the sex with the girl that ask for money all time, sex with niece of mustache guy. the blond co-worker, swinger club etc
in fact, sex with a girl who asks for money is in v1, just follow her around locations (city center, motel, beach) for several days and there will be several scenes with her, the same with a blonde employee, go to the motel in the evening and at night and you’ll see her there, there are only 2 scenes with her, as far as I remember, and yes, the game doesn’t seem to be completed, it ends quickly

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
in fact, sex with a girl who asks for money is in v1, just follow her around locations (city center, motel, beach) for several days and there will be several scenes with her, the same with a blonde employee, go to the motel in the evening and at night and you’ll see her there, there are only 2 scenes with her, as far as I remember, and yes, the game doesn’t seem to be completed, it ends quickly
I can't get the blonde or the cash girl to appear anywhere except the office and the beach that first time?

Avarchik

Aug 9, 2023
I can't get the blonde or the cash girl to appear anywhere except the office and the beach that first time?
To get scenes with the blonde you need to talk to her after work and go to the city center and motel in the evening and at night. Scenes with her appear in the middle of the game, if you are already closer to the end, then you need to start at the beginning to unravel the scenes. It’s easier with a girl asking for money, you need to go to the beach, to the city center and to the motel at different times of the day, no matter how much you complete the game, there is a bug that she stays in the city, although according to its plot she should leave it and give her name.

Last edited:

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
To get scenes with the blonde you need to talk to her after work and go to the city center and motel in the evening and at night. Scenes with her appear in the middle of the game, if you are already closer to the end, then you need to start at the beginning to unravel the scenes. It’s easier with a girl asking for money, you need to go to the beach, to the city center and to the motel at different times of the day, no matter how much you complete the game, there is a bug that she stays in the city, although according to its plot she should leave it and give her name.
I have played through twice until it ends the game around day 63. I have gone to every area at every time and cannot get these two to appear. The 2nd playthrough, I could not get the camera woman to start up or get the kid and his GF dog situation. The game needs a full walkthrough to explain what triggers scenes and when they trigger.

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes