Others Sweet Summer Job [v0.77] [Snark Multimedia]

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
It doesn't. Sex with an aunt or niece is not incest!
Your 100% wrong here. One of the definitions of incest even lists an Uncle molesting their nephew. It's pretty much any family that's related by blood, even if it's not from your direct lineage, and apparently in some states, step-family counts as well.

Ehm, I accidentally entered something wrong when I entered my name. Closed the game, reopened ... and you cannot change it! Also, it is impossible to find any saved file (Windows). There's no registry change either.
If you finish the game, it deletes your save. So there's that, although the game is at least an hour long with nothing to see, so it's really not even worth your time to do that. But yeah, I agree the save system is hot garbage.

Until this game, I have never heard of this game engine, and there's a reason for that. Hands down the worse game engine I've ever seen. It loads slow, it doesn't have a functional save system, and it requires a secondary DOS screen to be active. Maybe some of those are the developers fault, but certainly they would have been implemented properly if the engine made them easy to do.

Well NO and YES.

Renpy doesn't support on screen character movement. For that you use RPG Maker.
And I guess this game is in Spanglish. (EDIT: Portuguese, it seems)
I've played a ton of RENPY games that allow on screen animation. Unless you meant animation you can interact with. In which case, off the top of my head, I've played RENPY stuff that allows buttons and spot clicking for interactions, so it's probably possible to do the beach massage scene in that engine. RENPY is lot more powerful than people think.

Just don't expect anyone to go making Witcher 4 in it. At least, not if you want a proper open world experience. (I know the moment I mention this, some fan is probably making a Witcher 4 RENPY novel)

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Your 100% wrong here. One of the definitions of incest even lists an Uncle molesting their nephew. It's pretty much any family that's related by blood, even if it's not from your direct lineage, and apparently in some states, step-family counts as well.
I am definitely not! The aunt is the blood relative's wife. That makes sex with the aunt anything BUT incest.
Also, sexual relations between cousins is completely legal almost everywhere, including most US states.

I did, however, mistype and didn't mean to include "niece", but "cousin". None of them are legally considered incest (as mentioned before) because it requires a DIRECT blood relation. Your mother's or father's sibling makes the blood relation indirect. And those siblings' children make it even more indirect.

The definition of incest is this:

sexual relations between people classed as being too closely related to marry each other.
  • the crime of having sexual intercourse with a parent, child, sibling, or grandchild.
It is legal in most countries to marry your aunt or cousin. And aunts and cousins aren't in the list above.

You may call sex with an aunt or cousin taboo, but still not actually incest. At least, in most Western cultures.

Until this game, I have never heard of this game engine, and there's a reason for that. Hands down the worse game engine I've ever seen. It loads slow, it doesn't have a functional save system, and it requires a secondary DOS screen to be active. Maybe some of those are the developers fault, but certainly they would have been implemented properly if the engine made them easy to do.

I've played a ton of RENPY games that allow on screen animation. Unless you meant animation you can interact with. In which case, off the top of my head, I've played RENPY stuff that allows buttons and spot clicking for interactions, so it's probably possible to do the beach massage scene in that engine. RENPY is lot more powerful than people think.
It's one of the most actively developed engines, and it has one major plus: No royalties, as it is completely open source.
It can do much more than Ren'Py, including 3D with shaders.

Just don't expect anyone to go making Witcher 4 in it. At least, not if you want a proper open world experience. (I know the moment I mention this, some fan is probably making a Witcher 4 RENPY novel)
Well, you could actually potentially (theoretically) do a game of that magnitude in Godot.

moDo

Oct 9, 2017
Well NO and YES.

Character screen movement is least of the problems this game has.
Developer didn't bother to translate multi-option questions, which seems to be important gameplay wise. No general game options, so no audio volume levels, no window size adjustements.
Watching slowly sliding characters on screen is fun for first minute. Waiting those for next 30 is not.

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Character screen movement is least of the problems this game has.
Developer didn't bother to translate multi-option questions, which seems to be important gameplay wise. No general game options, so no audio volume levels, no window size adjustements.
Watching slowly sliding characters on screen is fun for first minute. Waiting those for next 30 is not.
You forgot the part where we have to watch our dude walk a full minute from one location to the next, with no way to advance time, other than wandering around and jerking off (figuratively speaking, because there isn't much sexy times, other than NTR and characters talking about their sexy times).

ultradan

Jul 25, 2017
The definition of incest is this:

sexual relations between people classed as being too closely related to marry each other.
  • the crime of having sexual intercourse with a parent, child, sibling, or grandchild.
It is legal in most countries to marry your aunt or cousin. And aunts and cousins aren't in the list above.

English Language Learners Definition of incest

: sexual intercourse between people who are very closely related
This was taken from the link you provided.

And your wrong. It is illegal to marry your first cousin or uncle/aunt in most of the western world especially here in America.

Governments make laws not dictionaries.

If an aunt or cousin is not closely related then you either don't have one or you have a dysfunctional family.

ultradan

Jul 25, 2017
Having said all that, it just doesn't matter. We use these games to entertain our fantasies and governments be damned.

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Ren'py (or RPGM or Unity, generally the big 3, although I've seen a good unreal one or two)
vs
Godot...

Personally, and I speak only for myself, Ren'py is end user friendly to me (as the others can be as well depending how they're done) with a lot of quality of life features native to it I look for. Some of which I'm already seeing people note aren't in this game with it's engine. So there's a reason when I part ways with money on Patreon it's not going to be on a Godot engine game. I've tried it on 2 games before, not a fan. I dug the art of the chick in the first two preview pics but not enough to bother with Godot again.

That said, that applies to my wallet and tastes alone. If the dev sticks out Godot and gets patrons at a level they want, more power to them. I generally game PC but I don't mind that some folks like playstation or xbox either.

Out of curiosity, are the art assets open in a godot game or would they require ripping? Don't recall looking on the earlier ones I'd tried.

purple lemon

Dec 22, 2020
Well I'm a big renp'y fan but I don't like people judging other engines. Sometimes dev does better job at other engines..

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
Wow, that aunt Anna is instant boner material. I don't care if it's incest or not, as long as condoms and consent are involved I'd tap that.

Reactions: spl00sh321

jakiro

Jun 16, 2019
so is there any decent sex scenes?

I want to support the game but want to know the content 1st

Mar 11, 2018
You want to to support the game? Well... That is what we all say. But do we really? You aint fooling anyone.
If he/she wants, let it. Not sure why hook up on a random user, because he/she expressed a desire to support someone they like? My pledges are still active for Stiglet, KsT and Siren's Domain, does this make me a fraud? Anyways, we pay when there is actual content, at least from my perspective. Despite getting 1st hand access to their works, I use f95 to access mods and fan art threads, if such exist, whereas you can't do that on their official patreons.

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Looks like the game needs a few more months, before it becomes anything other than a walking simulator. At least the dude is working on it, I guess.

niarrhhh

Mar 13, 2020
Well NO and YES.

from the "citizen's card" template you get when you're picking your name, you can tell right away that the dev is portuguese lmfao

impzz

Jun 1, 2017
So its not finding my save... I have to start a new game every update? Hard pass :/

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes