Others Sweet Summer Job [v0.77] [Snark Multimedia]

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
Stack out ? Which day ?
Stake out. It is linear. So long as you trigger the events and follow the instructions she gives, you can't miss it. There is also a scene with the cop/maid and the aunt later.

BrunoEarth

Jun 19, 2019
can someone tell me how the android version of this game works? when I open the mega link the android folder has 3 files in it, do I have to download it all or just the apk one?

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Snark Multimedia
A quest journal, an o and a caption for places on the map and locations would be useful, more space for saves, skipping boring activities at work, older women should have big pussy bushes:love:. it would be nice to have a point system for the characters we would see.The appearance of the character is also incomprehensible to me. For example, the character of an aunt who is static is less attractive than the same character of an aunt who performs some action or sexual activity looks prettier. the character should always be the same and its appearance should not change, because it spoils the perception of the character.

This is the same example as the aunt, here comes the example of the mother.
Mother unattractive, ugly, old, static, the same mother, sexy, young pretty, changing clothes in the dressing room. I don't like this about this game, it ruins the experience.(n):mad::(:eek:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
:unsure:Now that this game is complete, why doesn't it have a completed tag? :unsure:Does anyone know what the difference is between version V0.81 and V0.77?

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Ayal

Do you know games similar to Sweet Summer Job with ugly old women? I know Area69

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Sweet Summer Job v0.81-https://svscomics.com/download/522734/sweet-summer-job-v020-by-snark-multimedia

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019

After years of work, the game is finally finished, all the animations are done and included in the game and all the missions are complete.
I'm currently reviewing the entire game from the beginning before finally publishing version 1.0, the game will be out as son as possible, allways before cristmas.
I have to confess that it wasn't easy, I had little experience and almost no one to help me, but your support was essential for me to continue, I learned a lot about gamedev, I'm confident that the next game will be better in every way and I'm eager to show you a little bit of it.

I can't thank you enough guys for your suport.

Reactions: Sadowdark
2.50 star(s) 10 Votes