Others Sweet Summer Job [v0.77] [Snark Multimedia]

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes
D

Deleted member 3407247

I keep getting this error
Error: Couldn't load project data at path ".". Is the .pck file missing?
If you've renamed the executable, the associated .pck file should also be renamed to match the executable's name (without the extension).

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
this game is so bad holy shit, 0 effort in all departments: shit writing shit gameplay and shit art.
play this game if you want to jerk off a guy.

Reactions: AntuanShotaLover

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I arrived at the house and have no idea whatsoever of how or where to find the uncle & aunt, just tried to wander the place and nothing. Seriously, WHAT DOES ONE DO IN THIS GAME?!!!!

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
I think the game opens at 1920x1080 or something. You can resize the screen border to get to options and set it to go full screen. I don't think you can change the default display size.
How? My screen is even smaller and I cant do anything with it

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
How? My screen is even smaller and I cant do anything with it
Try to move the screen and adjust the size by draging the borders with the mouse, it worked for me when i had the same issue with the window loading off-side.

Reactions: dilbert3000

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
Try to move the screen and adjust the size by draging the borders with the mouse, it worked for me when i had the same issue with the window loading off-side.
Thanks. I worked it out. Game needs some clues as what to do. I am unable to move time on Friday afternoon. Then I click on the VW and the game freezes, Absolute fucking waste of time

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I need help with quest "Follow Aunt" because i'm stuck in third step and I got lost on the third step and I don't know where she went next and how to follow her - first she was in place where pastry shop is , second she was there where is MC work but I don't know next step where she go - someone can help with this ?

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
Is this still untranslated?

I need help with quest "Follow Aunt" because i'm stuck in third step and I got lost on the third step and I don't know where she went next and how to follow her - first she was in place where pastry shop is , second she was there where is MC work but I don't know next step where she go - someone can help with this ?
The motel maybe?

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Is this still untranslated?
I have not yet noticed the lack of translation into Engrish, as I would hardly call it English. ;)

The motel maybe?
I have tried all possible locations and nothing, I managed to find such a reply on itch.io but still I cannot find any guy with a dog.

Code:
the left building from city is where u got to find a dog and the owner, idk what its called, but its on the left of city

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
After the guy lost his dog, I'm totally lost... i'm stuck, and don't know what should i DO

hipslipblip

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
After the guy lost his dog, I'm totally lost... i'm stuck, and don't know what should i DO
I remember having to start over a few times due to the autosave saving after script checks or lack thereof. Following Aunt was one of the main causes, lost dog might be one of those to. Sandbox games tend to cause issues like this when not programmed correctly. The lack of manual saves really limits the ability to circumvent the coding issues.

Radney

May 18, 2018
Go to the area below the house. After that, would be the motel.

treeoflife123

Nov 19, 2019
How do you massage aunt properly?
"Satisfaction bar didn't go higher than 1/2. Also got same problem at the hotel with 20$ scene.

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes