Others Sweet Summer Job [v0.77] [Snark Multimedia]

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes

vinna_vnx

Feb 18, 2020
Just asking, what if the new update release, are we have to start again from the beginning..?, i'm just confused
with the save system

berkut28

Dec 9, 2018
Some of the art is decent, but numerous game mechanics are a poke in the eye. I was stuck in that forest in the map and couldn't get out, I'm unsure if there's any purpose to the volleyball games, clickable objects aren't indicated so you have to click on everything. Sometimes you need to wander around town until a timer ticks over before you can progress.

Reactions: potatoman398

Spaedie

Jun 4, 2017
Want to extract? Game based on Godot Engine and there is something called godotpcktool to extract.
From there go to the .import directory with e.g. IrfanView to view the contents.
Don't get your hopes up though concerning getting great images...

Hermonsabina

Jul 15, 2020
hello, I have a little problem with the games on the first day of play I leave the aunt’s house and when I come back the game freezes and no means of continuous Should I do it?

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
Is there anything to do after the cousin arrives? I've seen her tits and watched TV. After that she says to go eat dinner, but I can't.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Esta es um testes - recurring test when starting the game and you cannot really get started. I did have an old save, too, but it seems to not be picked up.

Not that this game is a must play ... at all!

EDIT: Had to restart. Fuck. I don't want to do all the shit I did last time for a game like this. DELETE.

PS: Developer: Maybe you spell-corrected other languages but you sure as shit didn't check the English translation. It is so bad it's annoying.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 10 Votes