VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Sweetest Monster [Final] [ebi-hime]

1. 5.00 star(s)

-Maniackanime-

This was indeed fascinating... This was something else... This could have been a good thing but then turned into a unique thing, albeit too unique... I definitely recommend, because I want you guys to have also felt what I have experienced...
  2. 5.00 star(s)

FFTW

This game's plot is...fascinating. The game is actually not that long (it only takes like 3 or 4 hours to finish it, with no dialog choices or split paths), and there are only 4 characters in it including the main character, but even with those limitations it manages to craft a truly fascinating story, with twists and turns that are pretty hard to see coming despite the hints being there, and a pretty beautiful soundtrack that fit every scene nicely. There was a limited number of CGs, but they too were well made and inserted into the scenes where they made the most impact. Overall, I definitely recommend this game to anyone who likes a strong story that won't take them long to finish :).
  3. 5.00 star(s)

The_Dragon_Reborn

I'm going to try to give this game the review it deserves. I play way too many games that are sex for sex's sake type deals. Where the gravity of cheating or incest is treated like just another day at the office.

This game treats the topics it handles with the appropriate level of maturity. This isn't a game where you go for a quick fap fix. I don't want to say anything more about the story, but that it was worth it.

Enough so that I went and bought it on steam because I thought so. It may be unethical but a lot of times I don't really support things on this site monetarily. Many times the only way to support them is to go through patreon or the like and I"m not really willing to go all in with a subscription for games that aren't finished. I'd rather just purchase it outright on steam.

Maybe i'm very late to the party and everyone has already played this game and that's why it doesn't have any reviews. I only came to the knowledge of this game through a game recommendation thread on this site though and so I'd like to in small part add my voice to the suggestion for others who maybe like me didn't know about this game.

100% recommend it if you are looking for a game that's going to test the average formula.