swf games

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Open them in your browser, you need to install flash player (the browser will tell you that if needed).

-edit-
Forgot to mention that flash player does not necessarily require the browser...

Reactions: bas

Nioloph

May 28, 2017
If your web browser still has good support for flash, you should be able to just open it in your browser and play it that way. Otherwise you need a different program to interpolate it. "Flash Player" should work just fine and I also use "Swiff Player" on the occassions flash doesn't render it properly.

Akai Oni

Jan 28, 2018
When I drag it to my browser it starts downloading.
Then drag it to internet explorer instead (I know, i know) It'll work and you can play the game.

P.S.
- Not Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer
- Once you drag it, click "Allow Blocked Content"

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Use the flash debug player.
This. The provides players for Mac and Linux too (download the Flash Player Projector). Linux users with a 32-bit OS can use the Windows player + Wine.

HiEv

Sep 1, 2017
This. The provides players for Mac and Linux too (download the Flash Player Projector). Linux users with a 32-bit OS can use the Windows player + Wine.
Note: If you want to make the "Flash Player projector" (a.k.a. "Flash Player standalone") the default player for your .SWF files, then you'll need to hack the executable a little bit.

Get a hex editor which can edit Unicode text (I used the ), do a search for the Unicode string "-relaunched" (or just go to offset 9AAF2C), replace that whole string with Unicode spaces (hex: 20 00), and then save it. Now you can right-click on a .SWF file, choose "Open with" -> "Choose default program...", click "Browse...", select your edited version of flashplayer_32_sa.exe, click "OK", make sure that "Always use the selected program to open this kind of file" is checked, then click "OK" again. Now you should be able to double-click any .SWF files and it will open them for you.

Apparently this has been broken since v24. They're currently up to v32 and still haven't fixed it. :p

Real1855

Aug 30, 2017
@Ghostedly are you still having any trouble?
No, I downloaded one of the links that was provided and now I either drag the game to my flash player or just open it and it opens. Only problem is... When it gets to the sex scenes the screen turns white???? anyone know why this is?
1549289213577.png

Julio

Modder
Uploader
F95Zone Dev
Aug 26, 2017
Possibly an issue with video playback with the flash player you're using. Who's link are you using for the program?

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Sorry to hear that. The "Player Projector content debugger" version should display additional info, maybe it will tell you what went wrong.