Flash SWF program needed.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Alright lads and ladies,

I'm making a request to all those that have a working offline version of the Minerva .sol editor. Every file on the website seems to be broken, according to the Adobe AIR installer.

Thanks,
Eoin

EDIT: Thanks @Gniewomira for the folder

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Im pretty sure this has a working .sol save editor:
As I have really shitty neighbours, my internet could get cut off at any time, for any period of time, which is why I need an offline editor.
Thanks though.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Alright lads and ladies,

I'm making a request to all those that have a working offline version of the Minerva .sol editor. Every file on the website seems to be broken, according to the Adobe AIR installer.

Thanks,
Eoin
Same here!! I'm shocked mariani hasnt gotten on top of it. BUT... I do have this ancient sol editor by Alexisissac.
Its completely offline and fairly barebones. I made it a zip so it's portable. :p

Reactions: Eoin

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Same here!! I'm shocked mariani hasnt gotten on top of it. BUT... I do have this ancient sol editor by Alexisissac.
Its completely offline and fairly barebones. I made it a zip so it's portable. :p
Yeah, I remember this one. It never seemed to be able to read my test save files, always finding an error or bug.

Hopefully it (minerva) comes fixed soon. At least I know that works. :)